Clair VAN Steenwyk's Discussions (1,013)

Discussions Replied To (227) Replies Latest Activity

"I'll read it before I support it as those in the Legislature seem to pass bills that…"

Clair VAN Steenwyk replied yesterday to A primer on how to vote in the current elections in November - or today by early ballot

3 yesterday
Reply by Clair VAN Steenwyk

"Apparently Maricopa has purchased new machines, however still don't have a paper cop…"

Clair VAN Steenwyk replied yesterday to A primer on how to vote in the current elections in November - or today by early ballot

3 yesterday

"I believe I know what your driving at so I'll try to address these on at a time in t…"

Clair VAN Steenwyk replied Oct 7 to Aaron Flannery: Patriot! What about Arpaio?

19 Oct 7

"These along with many others state & federal don't follow the U.S. Constitution,…"

Clair VAN Steenwyk replied Oct 7 to Election laws sent to Gov and AG for final approval for Trump 2020

11 Oct 7

"We have  recruited conservatives over the yrs. however seldom able to get the dollar…"

Clair VAN Steenwyk replied Oct 7 to Election laws sent to Gov and AG for final approval for Trump 2020

11 Oct 7

"I vote for Constitutional Republicans in the Primary and General, similar to only bu…"

Clair VAN Steenwyk replied Oct 6 to Election laws sent to Gov and AG for final approval for Trump 2020

11 Oct 7

"I realize many don't like being told not to vote for RINO's and yes realize why most…"

Clair VAN Steenwyk replied Oct 6 to Election laws sent to Gov and AG for final approval for Trump 2020

11 Oct 7

"He's already lost most to the true conservatives in the state and that's why like Mc…"

11 Oct 7

"Seems the only one interested in Protecting the Voting Processes are Not Elected Off…"

Clair VAN Steenwyk replied Oct 4 to Election laws sent to Gov and AG for final approval for Trump 2020

11 Oct 7

"I agree with the basics of your comments, and also know Sheridan outside the Office…"

Clair VAN Steenwyk replied Oct 4 to Aaron Flannery: Patriot! What about Arpaio?

19 Oct 7

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service