Clair VAN Steenwyk's Discussions (943)

Discussions Replied To (204) Replies Latest Activity

"I like the new date actually wish it was 1st Tues. after the 4th of July that way mo…"

Clair VAN Steenwyk replied on Saturday to IMPORTANT ALERT: August Primary date has changed

2 on Saturday
Reply by Clair VAN Steenwyk

"I'll address this in the only way I know, if you've never run then you really can't…"

Clair VAN Steenwyk replied Aug 9 to Daniel McCarthy - In or Out?

23 Aug 10
Reply by Nan M Nicoll PC Mohave Mesa 02

"The decision Mr. McCarthy is about to make will change his and his families life dra…"

Clair VAN Steenwyk replied Aug 9 to Daniel McCarthy - In or Out?

23 Aug 10

"We have a group of people in the country who seem to be hell bent on gaining attenti…"

Clair VAN Steenwyk replied Aug 8 to Daniel McCarthy - a transcript of the conversation

7 Aug 8
Reply by Bruce M Piepho

"By Mr. McCarthy's comments are quite clear he and others believe McSally can't win a…"

Clair VAN Steenwyk replied Aug 8 to Daniel McCarthy - a transcript of the conversation

7 Aug 8
Reply by Bruce M Piepho

"Signatures only count once, if you sign two petitions the 1st one is counted and 2nd…"

Clair VAN Steenwyk replied Aug 7 to Daniel McCarthy - In or Out?

23 Aug 10

"I believe he's doing his due diligence, however the one thing needed is #'s and he I…"

Clair VAN Steenwyk replied Aug 7 to Daniel McCarthy - In or Out?

23 Aug 10

"Thank You & God Bless U; Clair"

Clair VAN Steenwyk replied Aug 6 to Caution: bad candidates ahead

6 Aug 6

"4 All AZ GOP & Independent Primary Voters take the time to join in on this and p…"

Clair VAN Steenwyk replied Aug 6 to Looking for a new Senate candidate?

31 Aug 6
Reply by Walter Myers

"4 All AZ GOP & Independent Primary Voters take the time to join in on this and p…"

Clair VAN Steenwyk replied Aug 6 to Caution: bad candidates ahead

6 Aug 6

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service