Jeff Dover's Discussions (207)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Going back to G. H. W. Bush and forward, look at the GOP record when they have a con…"

Jeff Dover replied Aug 21, 2021 to With Richer At Recorder, Is Maricopa County All The Poorer?

16 Aug 21, 2021
Reply by Jeff Dover

"Larry,  the "why" is because that is what the GOP Establishment does!  They were eve…"

Jeff Dover replied Aug 21, 2021 to With Richer At Recorder, Is Maricopa County All The Poorer?

16 Aug 21, 2021
Reply by Jeff Dover

"I didn't say that I didn't think there was fraud in the last election!  It's for sur…"

16 Aug 21, 2021
Reply by Jeff Dover

"I only know that I was not sick of him, Larry.  I was sick of the majority GOP congr…"

Jeff Dover replied Aug 20, 2021 to With Richer At Recorder, Is Maricopa County All The Poorer?

16 Aug 21, 2021
Reply by Jeff Dover

"Where is the senate audit report?  Richer can go on and on -- and he does, perhaps t…"

Jeff Dover replied Aug 20, 2021 to With Richer At Recorder, Is Maricopa County All The Poorer?

16 Aug 21, 2021
Reply by Jeff Dover

"I'm aware of my options.  My "burning issue"?  You can't find one?  Our representati…"

Jeff Dover replied Aug 12, 2021 to Are you watching? Are you listening?

9 Aug 12, 2021
Reply by Jeff Dover

"Great stuff! In the meantime, pretending nothing is wrong, I continue to get email p…"

Jeff Dover replied Aug 11, 2021 to Are you watching? Are you listening?

9 Aug 12, 2021
Reply by Jeff Dover

"Governor Ducey vetoed the election integrity law passed by the GOP legislature...alo…"

Jeff Dover replied Jun 10, 2021 to BRUTAL! Vernon Jones DESTROYS Leftist AZ Reporter...

6 Jun 13, 2021
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

"For the record, not at all sick of hearing about the audit!  Thanks so much for hang…"

Jeff Dover replied Jun 10, 2021 to BRUTAL! Vernon Jones DESTROYS Leftist AZ Reporter...

6 Jun 13, 2021
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

"What I've learned from this episode is that if I am ever subpoenaed, I can simply ig…"

Jeff Dover replied May 17, 2021 to Election Integrity Action Alert - Contact Maricopa County BOS Today 5-17-21

6 May 17, 2021
Reply by Jack Wilborn

RSS

THOUGHTS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

POSTING POLICY:

NOTE:  Blog posts cannot be blasted to the membership.  Post in Opinions if you want your post to be blasted out.

Post on the correct tab that matches your topic.

Keep it brief and to the point.

Use the proper spelling and punctuation.

Please include the link to your source for the information you post.

Do not attack your fellow conservatives.

If you wouldn't say it to your mother, think twice before saying it here.

Follow these rules!

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

© 2022   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service