John5319's Discussions (1,977)

Discussions Replied To (293) Replies Latest Activity

"That "neutrality" was removed from the AZGOP when controlled by Robert Graham, and t…"

John5319 replied Jan 11 to Another dustup in the Republican party

13 Jan 13
Reply by Bruce M Piepho

"Democrats are always questioning Republicans about "big money donors" to deflect wha…"

John5319 replied Jan 8 to WOW! $10 Million to defeat....

2 3 hours ago
Reply by Larry Grafanakis

"Yep that's correct .... as the Parent in the room ... it's time to BE ONE ... and "d…"

John5319 replied Dec 27, 2019 to Illegals have an open invitation to vote in AZ in 2020

7 Dec 28, 2019
Reply by john powelson

""It is enough that the people know there was an election. The people who cast the vo…"

John5319 replied Dec 6, 2019 to Not Hand-Marked, Not Paper, Not Hand-Counted In Public, Not a Problem

13 Dec 7, 2019
Reply by Larry Grafanakis

"ALL WE NEED TO Know is this: "It is enough that the people know there was an electi…"

John5319 replied Oct 19, 2019 to A primer on how to vote in the current elections in November - or today by early ballot

5 Oct 19, 2019
Reply by Pat J

"The Arpaio ship has sailed into the sunset. So all we MUST do is to say Thank You Jo…"

John5319 replied Oct 2, 2019 to Aaron Flannery: Patriot! What about Arpaio?

19 Oct 7, 2019
Reply by Clair VAN Steenwyk

"Now I may not be up on the latest criteria, but what does it take for a "voter" is c…"

John5319 replied Jun 25, 2019 to Arizona needs a new Elections Department Official

17 Jun 26, 2019
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

"This "voter corruption" starts with the federal mandate of a Motor-Voter Bill. From…"

John5319 replied Jun 24, 2019 to New Lawsuit: North Carolina Is Hiding Data on Noncitizen Registrations

2 Jun 24, 2019
Reply by John5319

"When my stepdaughter moved to Phoenix from Michigan and got a new drivers license sh…"

John5319 replied Jun 6, 2019 to Making voting uber-convenient

3 Jun 6, 2019
Reply by John5319

"Changes are a coming at the DOJ & FBI ..... firings ... that will be "investigat…"

John5319 replied Nov 7, 2018 to Rest easy, the FBI is on the case

6 Nov 7, 2018
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2020   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service