Paul Yoder's Discussions (248)

Discussions Replied To (120) Replies Latest Activity

"Swell certainly know next month what a fabulous candidate Meluskey is. For the recor…"

Paul Yoder replied Jul 16, 2016 to A Senate candidate in Arizona copied an old Mitt Romney ad to attack John McCain. It did not go well.

44 Jul 19, 2016
Reply by Shirly Waller

"Thank you, Peggy, for bothering to actually evaluate what Jeff Flake says. I've gott…"

Paul Yoder replied Jul 16, 2016 to Senators NOT going to the GOP Convention

16 Jul 17, 2016
Reply by LaMont E. Andrews

"So happy to oblige.  But first, it's a free country.  You don't have to wait until y…"

Paul Yoder replied Jul 16, 2016 to A Senate candidate in Arizona copied an old Mitt Romney ad to attack John McCain. It did not go well.

44 Jul 19, 2016
Reply by Shirly Waller

"Tell us about his military service, or is that another one of his "green" plusses.  …"

44 Jul 19, 2016
Reply by Shirly Waller

"A guy with no legislative or campaign experience, probably easily painted as a 1 per…"

44 Jul 19, 2016
Reply by Shirly Waller

"Well, I'm very suspicious of any poll these days. OK, if you say so, Ward may have s…"

Paul Yoder replied Jul 15, 2016 to A Senate candidate in Arizona copied an old Mitt Romney ad to attack John McCain. It did not go well.

44 Jul 19, 2016
Reply by Shirly Waller

"Give me a break.  You guys sound like the Az Republic calling it "Hit and Run" when…"

Paul Yoder replied Jul 15, 2016 to A Senate candidate in Arizona copied an old Mitt Romney ad to attack John McCain. It did not go well.

44 Jul 19, 2016
Reply by Shirly Waller

"yawn"

Paul Yoder replied Jul 14, 2016 to A Senate candidate in Arizona copied an old Mitt Romney ad to attack John McCain. It did not go well.

44 Jul 19, 2016
Reply by Shirly Waller

"First of all, as a conservative, I LOVE Newt Gingrich.  But he had to drop out of th…"

Paul Yoder replied May 24, 2016 to The Choice For VP is Huge for Trump .. and us all

12 May 25, 2016
Reply by John5319

"I still like Carson. Gingrich has had as many wife problems as Trump. We need to sof…"

Paul Yoder replied May 22, 2016 to The Choice For VP is Huge for Trump .. and us all

12 May 25, 2016
Reply by John5319

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service