john powelson's Discussions (478)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"The fraud leaves a mark. This battle will continue into a civil war if it isn't corr…"

john powelson replied Jan 4 to Stats don't lie - this tells you everything

1 Jan 4
Reply by john powelson

"The problem with opinion is almost ever one of them is slightly different from the o…"

john powelson replied Dec 30, 2020 to Differing opinion on the role of VP Pence in counting the Electoral Votes

2 Dec 30, 2020
Reply by Frank Chance Chenoweth

"The paper ballots are still used, in most cases, it is the electronic counting that…"

john powelson replied Dec 15, 2020 to About the election

6 Dec 15, 2020
Reply by John Matthews

"All we need to do in to count all the original paper ballots by hand not in some mac…"

john powelson replied Dec 14, 2020 to About the election

6 Dec 15, 2020
Reply by John Matthews

"Usually Traitors are shot or hanged preferably at sunrise. Recall is not enough of a…"

john powelson replied Nov 28, 2020 to ‘Kraken is released’: Sidney Powell sues in Georgia and Michigan alleging ‘massive election fraud’

9 Nov 29, 2020
Reply by Shirley Dye

"The more they dig the bigger the pile of dirt. Wouldn't surprise me to find out that…"

john powelson replied Nov 26, 2020 to Look What is being found in several states, like Georgia

1 Nov 26, 2020
Reply by john powelson

"Fontes should be prosecuted for his crimes and the election rerun or recounted, at h…"

john powelson replied Nov 18, 2020 to BOOM! Dominion programmer told ANTIFA he "would ensure Trump does not win".

7 Nov 18, 2020
Reply by john powelson

"I hate to say it but I believe they have more than one way to steal the votes. The t…"

john powelson replied Nov 17, 2020 to BOOM! Dominion programmer told ANTIFA he "would ensure Trump does not win".

7 Nov 18, 2020
Reply by john powelson

" Both Biden and Pelosi have said they were going to steal the election and neither r…"

john powelson replied Nov 4, 2020 to Let's see if this adds up...

8 Nov 5, 2020
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"I hate to break it to you but during or after the election is to late to complain ab…"

john powelson replied Nov 4, 2020 to Trouble brewing already

6 Nov 4, 2020
Reply by John Matthews

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click to find your Senators or U.S.Congressmen

Click to find your members and Bills of the Arizona Legislature

POSTING POLICY:

NOTE:  Blog posts cannot be blasted to the membership.  Post in Opinions if you want your post to be blasted out.

Post on the correct tab that matches your topic.

Keep it brief and to the point.

Use the proper spelling and punctuation.

Please include the link to your source for the information you post.

Do not attack your fellow conservatives.

If you wouldn't say it to your mother, think twice before saying it here.

Follow these rules!

Click for 

**BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**

New Books added for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2021   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service