Bruce M Piepho's Discussions (530)

Discussions Replied To (152) Replies Latest Activity

"Patricia - Fine to be "Mad as hell" - it is time to fight and toss or cut out the ca…"

Bruce M Piepho replied Jan 13 to Another dustup in the Republican party

13 Jan 13
Reply by Bruce M Piepho

"Shirley - Thank you for the bringing to my attention the typos.  I will fix but I am…"

Bruce M Piepho replied Jan 13 to Another dustup in the Republican party

13 Jan 13
Reply by Bruce M Piepho

"Mike - I resigned from LD14 as one of the Vice Chairs and also as a PC.  Some of my…"

Bruce M Piepho replied Jan 12 to Another dustup in the Republican party

13 Jan 13
Reply by Bruce M Piepho

"Angie - I suspect the neutrality is an unwritten rule.  But that does not explain wh…"

Bruce M Piepho replied Jan 10 to Another dustup in the Republican party

13 Jan 13
Reply by Bruce M Piepho

"I agree 100% with the Editors note.  I also agree with Daniel McCarthy.  It is my un…"

Bruce M Piepho replied Jan 10 to Another dustup in the Republican party

13 Jan 13
Reply by Bruce M Piepho

"The RNC has been backing losers for a very long time."

Bruce M Piepho replied Sep 4, 2019 to Demand Daniel

15 Sep 5, 2019
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"I received an email about Demand Daniel this morning.  Immediately I signed his peti…"

Bruce M Piepho replied Sep 4, 2019 to Demand Daniel

15 Sep 5, 2019
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"That tweet by McSally is media and democrat speak.  She is just as much of a Jackass…"

Bruce M Piepho replied Aug 8, 2019 to Daniel McCarthy - a transcript of the conversation

7 Aug 8, 2019
Reply by Bruce M Piepho

"Martha McSally last win was in CD2 by 165 votes.  She received a winning margin in C…"

Bruce M Piepho replied Aug 8, 2019 to Daniel McCarthy - a transcript of the conversation

7 Aug 8, 2019
Reply by Bruce M Piepho

"Patricia and Walter   The 5 question survey apparently did not upload.  You can get…"

Bruce M Piepho replied Aug 6, 2019 to Looking for a new Senate candidate?

31 Aug 6, 2019
Reply by Walter Myers

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2020   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service