All Discussions Tagged 'Maricopa' (25)

← Back to Watching the Elections
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Maricopa County Board of Supervisors - Summary of elections decisions

On Wednesday, June 26, the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors met at a public hearing to consider several issues. The one we cared about…

Started by Arizona Freedom Alliance

7 Jul 23
Reply by Clair VAN Steenwyk

Arizona needs a new Elections Department Official

Part of the job of the Maricopa County Recorder is to head up the Elections Department.  Helen Purcell held that job and did an admirable j…

17 Jun 26
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

Maricopa County ELECTIONS WORK GROUP REPORT

The Maricopa County Supervisors have released their report on the 2018 elections.  Anyone paying attention to those elections know that act…

3 May 23
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

Our worst fears realized - General Election

Audit: election mishaps due to faulty equipment, no backup plan [If the problems were "due to faulty equipment, why was this equipment not…

4 Oct 23, 2018
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

New Primary Election Problems Found

We all know about some of the problems that were encountered on Arizona's August 28 for the Primary.  The following list was compiled by th…

2 Sep 19, 2018
Reply by Jaspersgoat

Election in Chaos

We have information on the post election activities at the Maricopa County Recorders office. In a word, it's an office in chaos. What does…

16 Sep 2, 2018
Reply by Pat J

Elections Integrity: 2017, 2018, and beyond

Elections Integrity is, for me, all about the process. The process of voter registration. The process of voter identity verification. Th…

Started by Gina Swoboda

8 Jan 5, 2018
Reply by Nan M Nicoll PC Mohave Mesa 02

The Witching Hour is Approaching

We have just lived through the most interesting, the most stressful and surely the most bizarre election season ever.  We hope never to hav…

3 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by Tom Morrissey

Jana Jackson, candidate for Maricopa Cty School Superintendent - Video

I'm Jana Jackson and want to become your next Maricopa County School Superintendent.   Please take a moment to view my video and the person…

0 Jul 21, 2016

Time to Go!

It was one of the worst election days in Arizona history... March 22, 2016.  All over the country, states had seen record turnouts in their…

0 May 16, 2016

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service