All Discussions Tagged 'county' (19)

← Back to Watching the Elections
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Heads Up! Special Election In 2022

Applicants Wanted To Replace Outgoing Maricopa County District 2 Supervisor Chucri PHOENIX – The Maricopa County Board of Supervisors will…

Started by Arizona Freedom Alliance

1 Oct 12, 2021
Reply by Jay clagg

Must Read And Spread Far And Wide

Voters Across Arizona Report Receiving Ballots In The Mail For Other Voters Elections are underway in several Arizona counties, and concern…

6 Oct 11, 2021
Reply by Frank Chance Chenoweth

PROSECUTE THE CROOKS! NO MAIL BALLOTS!!  Failure to act had a predictable consequence

Jasper, I write this to you because MY head is about to explode!! Please feel free to post on AFA. This is the first time in my life that I…

13 Oct 11, 2021
Reply by Frank Chance Chenoweth

Must Read And Spread Far And Wide

Voters Across Arizona Report Receiving Ballots In The Mail For Other Voters Elections are underway in several Arizona counties, and concern…

0 Oct 10, 2021

The irregularities in 2020 primary race

AFA has certainly had our issues with Rodney Glassman in the past.  As a Democrat he was no good, and when he switched parties to the GOP w…

2 Sep 24, 2021
Reply by john powelson

Georgia SoS announces plans to finally conduct a state-wide signature match review

This sounds promising but the phrase "signature match review" is troubling.  What kind of review?  An investigation?  Matching every signat…

0 Dec 18, 2020

Arizona Supreme Court Agrees to Hear GOP Election Challenge Lawsuit

Editor: You might remember we claimed the reason AZGOP was losing in court was because they were chasing the wrong tail.  First they wanted…

2 Dec 8, 2020
Reply by MICHAEL J BRUNING

A Republican Awakening in progress?

In 2009, after Obama took office, there was an awakening of conservatives, mainly Republicans, Independents and a few libertarians.  It was…

6 Aug 10, 2020
Reply by Nancy Jenkins

Rodney Glassman said whaaaattt?

"Proud to be a Democrat." Source: Huffington Post "I'm a candidate that has a track record of being an advocate for women's reproductive j…

7 Jul 17, 2020
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

Primary Voting Centers for Maricopa County

Thank you, Stephen Richer. Opens July 8 at 9 a.m.Surprise City Hall16000 N Civic Center Plaza, Surprise, AZ 85374July 8 – 21 Hours: Open Mo…

5 Jul 9, 2020
Reply by John Matthews

RSS

THOUGHTS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

POSTING POLICY:

NOTE:  Blog posts cannot be blasted to the membership.  Post in Opinions if you want your post to be blasted out.

Post on the correct tab that matches your topic.

Keep it brief and to the point.

Use the proper spelling and punctuation.

Please include the link to your source for the information you post.

Do not attack your fellow conservatives.

If you wouldn't say it to your mother, think twice before saying it here.

Follow these rules!

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

© 2022   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service