Decepticons In Sunlight – Paul Ryan Threatens To Sue Donald Trump Over Temp Muslim Ban…

[Editor:  Well, well.  Speaker Paul "Omnibus/TPP" Ryan is doing just what the establishment is telling him to do. Makes you wish for Boehner back, doesn't it?  Let's hope Paul Nehlen, who is running for Ryan's seat in WI, beats the pants off this crybaby who, as Speaker, is just 2 seats away from the Presidency.  Apparently, he thinks HE is in charge of the presidency already!  If you can donate a few $$ to Paul Nehlen, go to his website here!]

House Speaker Paul ‘Omnibus‘ Ryan is quoted in a Huffington Post interview as threatening to sue President Trump if he attempted to initiate his proposed halt on Muslim immigration:

“I would sue any president that exceeds his or her powers,” Ryan said in a back-and-forth about Trump’s claims that he could implement a Muslim ban or build a Mexican border wall without congressional approval. [Except Obama or Hillary!]

Ryan said he wasn’t sure of the “legal question” of whether Trump could institute a Muslim ban on his own as president. (more)

“I would sue any president that exceeds his or her powers”, Ryan says.  That’s rather strange, because there’s a disconnect.  When President Obama declared his November 2014 “executive action on amnesty” or DAPA, neither Paul Ryan nor any other body of congressional authority attempted to sue the president.

Exactly the contrary is evident.  Through Ryan’s Omnibus spending approach, all of President Obama’s priorities were fully funded through the end of his entire term in office.

Apparently, only President Trump’s ideology runs counter to Speaker Ryan.  When it comes to President Obama’s clearly unconstitutional executive action granting amnesty and work authorization for illegal aliens, Ryan is fully on board….

Huh, funny that.

Read more on TCH

[We wonder - does Ryan know how ignorant he sounds?  Probably is?]

Views: 256

Replies to This Discussion

its all gone....the charade remains....

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service