Every Tuesday we have a West Valley Republican meeting at 10050 West Bell Road, Sun City, AZ.  We decided to initiate a petition to AG Brnovich to investigate our elections and perceived fraud.

No petition is perfect so please, lets not haggle over differences in detail.  If you want to come by and sign on with us please do.  If not, no problem.

Our meetings start at 0930 hrs but you can start coming in around 0900 hrs.  I do not run these meetings.

Randy

Here is the petition I drafted after talking with others involved.

Petition-to-investigate-Elections.docx

Signature-page-for-Petition.docx

In PDF format:

Petition-to-investigate-Elections.pdf

Signature page for Petition.pdf

Views: 420

Replies to This Discussion

AFA members: please read ASAP the blast we sent to you this morning marked URGENT!

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service