As Republicans (mostly, here on AFA + solid conservative Independents). we all look at elections from our own perspective.  Good conservatives can disagree and carry on their friendships.  The truth is that there are just some candidates that no Republican or Conservative would ever vote for, if they only knew. Therefore, we have decided to list those Republican candidates that should never see a check mark by their name on a ballot.  We are not including the mediocre Republicans, although, there are many of those running this year.  We have already given you a heads up on the good guys but if you like a mediocre Republican, it's OK.  Vote for them.

Ballots in your mailbox (the real one) at the end of this week.  Vote SMART!

If we got to vote in every district election, these are the candidates we would NEVER pull the lever for:

FEDERAL CANDIDATES:

Senate:  While we love Joe Arpaio for all he's done for Arizona, we would not pull the lever for him this time.  There are two write-in candidates running in this race, by the way.  Joe is the good guy in this race, for sure, but time has passed him by as it has or will for all of us.

CD1:  Tiffany Shedd.  Her consultant/manager/lobbyist/handler/whatever word you want to apply is Jon Seaton.  Yes, the same Jon Seaton who has been a McCain operative for many years, who is the shadow manager for AZGOP.  Would you ever hire this guy if you are a conservative?  Her supporter said well, some hired CQ!  We said, CQ would not stoop so low as to work for McCain.

CD9: The Baroness (her real name, not a title) may be a really nice lady.  She's just not the one you want to represent you/us in Congress.  Period.

STATE CANDIDATES:

Governor:  Doug Ducey- No, no, no.  Tethered to the McCain Machine. Raised our taxes BIGLY on auto registrations and set in motion the Red4Ed tax increase initiative (NO on that, too). His cave in to R4E will cost us dearly, too!  AZGOP is campaigning for Ducey against the rules by sending out campaign material using protected precinct committeemen email addresses.  Scared to debate Ken Bennett.  Scared! Unethical, too.

Superintendent of Public Instruction:  Everyone except Dr. Bob Branch.  None of them will serve students and families as well in the schools as Dr. Branch will.  Period.

Corporate Commission:  This is the most important agency in Arizona that you never think about.  Until your utiity rates skyrocket!  We would NEVER pull the lever for Jim O'Connor (he recently showed his true colors when he tried to help the rogue AZRA members steal $11K from their parent organization; would he protect YOUR money?);  Tom Forese, often referred ot as the crook on the Commission.

LEGISLATIVE, Senate:

The only candidate on the ballot in LD6 is Sylvia Allen, buddies with Jonathan Lines and Robert Graham and who tries to pass legislation to benefit her personal family.  Write in Brenda Barton.  NO, it is not a wasted vote.  If nothing else, it denies Allen a mandate.

In LD13, Don Shooter has had his day.  He was not innocently accused of sexual harassment.  To him, all women seem to be fair game.  He's counting on voters to remember his name but forget why they know it. Don't let him sneak back in the back door.

LD14, David Gowan.  He was so steeped in the establishment when he was Speaker you could hardly see his eyes above the swamp muck.

LD20, Paul Boyer.  He is just a baaaaad legislator.  When there is such a good candidate in that race, a vote for Boyer IS a wasted vote!

LD21, Rich Gray.  OMG, what a mess this guy is.  He left the House to run for Az Corporation Commission and failed badly.  Give him another taste of that since he didn't get the message the first time.

LD23, Timothy Jeffries should be denied your vote.  He is buddies with McDucey, donates to democrats, brought alcohol to his office staff when he briefly had a job in state government under McDucey and used the state airplane for a pleasure trip.  All of this shows extraordinary bad judgement.   This race is a two-fer of "don't vote fors:" Kristina Kelly is charming and persuavive but she's in the race for only one reason: to represent the Teachers Union to push Red4Ed.  

LD25, what can we say about this incredble show of despicable behavior from current Senator Bob Worsley?  Bypass the sure-to-be Dem-lite candidate Tyler Pace and write in Itasca Small.  Do voters in LD25 a favor!

LD28, McCain Central.  Kate Brophy-MaGee never met a dem vote she didn't like.  This is a tough district for Repubicans to win because McCain owns it and he'd rather have a dem than a real Republican.  Do NOT connect the arrow for her.

LEGISLATIVE HOUSE:

LD1 - OK we are breaking rank on this one (and we will do it again later).  The ONLY RIGHT thing to do here is to vote for only one candidate, single shot. Yes, we know you get two votes but no one makes you use them all.  VOTE ONLY FOR DAVID STRINGER.  The establishment, including AZGOP, are calling for his head.  Give them their own heads.

LD8 boasts a meager two candidates for two seats.  No doubt, they will not be contested on the ballot in the Primary but remember in November, single shot David Cook to diminish the votes for Thomas "T.J." Shope.  So bad, his parents couldn't even say his full name.

LD11 has three candidates running and two really good ones.  We would avoid Howell "Jonesy" Jones.

LD16 also has a full house of candidates but only two deserve our vote... or yours.  John Filmore and Kelley Townsend are the unquestioned conservatives here so, well, you know what to do!

LD18 voters say that Farhana Shifa is an OK candidate.  We disagree.  There are other much, much better candidates so leave the arrow blank beside Shifa.

LD 25 has been served, without any distinction at all, by Michelle Udall.  Send her packing by not casting a vote for her.

OMG in LD28, you can choose Kathy Petsas.  But no, no, no for heaven's and voter's sake!!! Resist the urge, just in case you might have one, to close the arrow at her name.  This is one time a democrat really will be better than Petsas.  She is campaigning against Maria Syms, the real Republican.  Yes, she's that bad.

And there you have it from our point of view.  Not all of the candidates left in all the races are necessarily great.  It's just that those mentioned on our NO_VOTE list are very bad.

Views: 648

Replies to This Discussion

I've been wracking my brain to figure out who Marianne is. found her on AFA who lets her post her articles but more, found out that while J O'Connor was working against her (she said it is but I don't know myself) AFA was defending her.  Now here she is trying to trash someone on AFA for an honest assessment.  I think it was the Marx Bros who said no good deed goes unpunished.  Marianne is out of line.

To you AFA, thanks for the heads up on these people. I think I will take Pat J's advice and vote only for J Olson.  And to WM T. Sparky, I agree that voting only for Syms in LD28 is the right thing to do.

Oh, I do so enjoy getting emails from AFA each day.  I do get to read good opinions and articles.  This article is so interesting to me since I don't get around politics in Arizona like I once did. Oh, those were the days.  They were not like today, though, where Republicans are so very rude to each other.  I reminded myself about AFA's posting policy, especially this that I copied just now from their Home Page

Do not attack your fellow conservatives. Differences of opinion are encouraged. Candidates for public office or elected officials are fair game.

This is why I do enjoy coming to this internet site to learn about things in a respectful way.  I confess that I do get such a kick out of a bit of mirth.  Oh, they do so have a way about them.

Then I do so get distressed when I see things like Ms. Ferrarri wrote about someone on the team here.  Why, there are so many Democrats who need calling out for their misdeeds.  It surely seems to me to be ungracious of Ms. Ferrari for her writings.  I would hope everyone would read and abide by the policy I just pasted above and aim their ammunition at the true bad people. I do so hope that the good people on AFA will ignore such deliberate ugliness and continue to inform us.  It must be terribly hard for them to work so hard and then be mistreated.

One of our members asked if we should have included Rodney Glassman on the "do not vote for" ACC list.  Yes, we should have but Glassman is barely a republican. He's easy to forget although we have said before that he has been groomed to seem to be a classy, charming republican.  Don't buy it.

Today, American Post Gazette turned left again when they endorsed David Gowan (thumbs down), and praised Sylvia Allen before shaming her for not keeping her promise to Brenda Barton to switch places so Brenda could continue to serve her constituents.  Allen serves her extended family.  We wonder how that makes Allen a patriot.

They mentioned some other candidates, too, but since they have been wrong on so many, we don't buy any of it except they were smart enough to praise David Stringer from LD1.

HaHaHA I just read Briefs for today.  A lady (supposedly) named Barbara Medal, after sucking up to the editor, proceeded to call those who reject the campaign for ACC Jim O'Connor calling them various names.  O'Connor was part of that rogue group we read about here and on Briefs who tried to take money from their own organization and this woman likes that idea.  RINOs like these should be purged from a party that once was conservative.

Then another person calls out Steve Gaynor for the RINO he is, or plant or whatever he is, who keeps lying about his opponent.  Can't he just read the law? He continues to call out Reagan for not updating the election manual calling her lack is illegal. It is  not illegal (again, AFA reported and I looked up) and if he doesn't know that, he sure shouldn't be the next SoS.  Correction: he shouldn't be the next SoS at all for many reasons.

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service