The Maricopa County Supervisors have released their report on the 2018 elections.  Anyone paying attention to those elections know that activities that border on corruption, if not outright corruption, occurred in nearly every polling place, voting center and most definitely at the so called Emergency Voting Centers.  These voting centers raised so many questions about their need or veracity that the entire idea of these centers must be re-visited and radically changed.  Now, thanks to Sen. Ugenti-Rita, anyone using the centers must prove there is an emergency.  Getting a haircut or pedicure on Election day is NOT an emergency.

Check it out:

Maricopa County Elections Work Group

Views: 114

Replies to This Discussion

I am not too impressed with the report. The report lacks the fundamental recommendation that the current MC head be replaced in order to bring forth voters trust.

I would recommend as well that emergency voting be done away with. In addition that hiring of a project manager that recruit of that person be performed not just from the county recorders ofc. but vetting a recruit be done with a panel made up of BOS's, the GOP and DNC etc.

If there is just a smell of a skunk of Fontes collusion with the  other key players no MOU would prevent unwanted outcomes.

Elections and carrying them out are complex and afford many opportunities to manipulate outcomes. I will read the report more than once but for now I can't tell that the report addresses this issue. Not sure that was ever their intention.

I also know very little about Runbeck's reputation nor the other company's it partners with. Do not know of any oversight being carried out around Runbeck and its partners.

The only legitimate reason to ever have an emergency voting center is an act of God preventing the use of a designated voting location because of fire, flood or some unforeseen circumstance preventing the use of the original. The exigent circumstances of the individual voter can not be accounted for and no system will ever remedy this nor should it. Your flat tire or sick dog or the fact that you may have been to high to find the proper place and time to vote is not an excuse to allow the operation of a potentially fraudulent emergency voting centers to accommodate the lazy, ill-informed or none citizens voting. We should put an end to the idea that because the voter has rights the county or state needs to bend over backward to get every persons individual situation taken care of. It is the voter's responsibility to get his/her vote in to the proper place at the proper time and if they can't get that done we are likely a better State or County for their failure to get it done.

It's as simple as reading that statute.  We think it is 16-411 Section I, subsection 1 at   https://www.azleg.gov/arstitle/

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service