Sarah Palin blasted the political establishment Sunday, saying many elected lawmakers, Republicans included, haven't done enough to cut government and spending.

But asked by Fox News Sunday host Chris Wallace who specifically she considers part of this elite class of her party, mentioning specifically House Speaker John Boehner and Senate Leader Mitch McConnell, she demurred.

"I consider anyone part of the establishment, those who today are fighting to keep the status quo," Palin said. "Those who are allowing government to grow , who are allowing the president that plastic credit card that’s increasing debt and they are not engaging in that sudden and relentless reform that we need in order to defend our republic."

It's not one specific vote that irks the former Alaska governor, but the overall ethos of her party.

"Maybe not one specific vote they’ve taken – say to increase the debt ceiling, but that culmination of votes and support for bigger government." Palin said. "They are part of the problem, and much of that does have to do with an establishment that doesn’t want to see a lot of change in Washington, D.C."

On Saturday, Palin said the Republican presidential contest remains “competitive” and urged conservative activists to mobilize to deny President Barack Obama a second term.

Read article in full on Newsmax.

Views: 61

Replies to This Discussion

We need a conservative VP and Bolton as Sec of State....and as much or more...conservative HOUSE and SENATE!

Sometimes when I listen to Sarah Palin here voice drives me crazy it almost sounds like a whine but her thoughts and ideas are right on the money and I totally agree with her most of the time.

I truly believe it's sometimes hard to tell the difference between a Federal Government Democrat and a Republican when it comes to money and power. I believe Senators have way to much power along with some lifetime Congress person. WE all know by now that to many Judges rule by political motivation and try to create laws while on their lifetime bench award.

So I totally agree with Sarah on this one. Folks were in trouble!

Sarah Palin is the only public figure who consistently holds forth with opinions that are, as you say, "right on the money." I believe that the holocaust she experienced during and after her run for vice president has given her a uniquely accurate perspective on what is unfolding around us.

I, too, cringe at her whiney voice. But that voice brings forth a truth that is as crucial as anything any of us has yet learned through our activism: Physical presence all too often gets people elected who should never be, like Obama, and often thwarts people who really SHOULD be elected, like Palin. Lincoln was an awkward, even ugly, man and one of our greatest presidents. Palin has a non-presidential, "sexy" look and a whiney voice. But, like Lincoln, she is a true statesman who stands head and shoulders above everyone else on the political landscape, since Reagan.

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service