Arizona Citizens Supporting Honest Representative Government At All Levels
At today’s informational hearing, auditors working for the Arizona State Senate presented no evidence of widespread fraud in Maricopa County’s 2020 presidential election results, however, there was considerable evidence of incompetence, sloppiness, and irregularities in the election itself.
During the hearing, Senators Karen Fann and Warren Petersen received an update on the Senate’s audit of the Maricopa County election from former Secretary of State Ken Bennett, Doug Logan of Cyber Ninjas, and cyber security expert, Ben Cotton, of CyFIR.
The auditors made several shocking allegations during the hearing, among them that:
• Over 74,000 more ballots were received and counted than were mailed out
• Auditors discovered thousands of duplicate ballots without serial numbers in ballot boxes
• 3,981 voters were registered to vote in violation of an Arizona Supreme Court ruling issued prior to the election
• 11,326 people voted who were NOT on rolls on Nov 7 but were on December 4
• Based on system forensics, there is no way Maricopa County could certify the election to be safe
• Maricopa County was supposed to use “votesecure” paper that should not bleed through, however, the ballots show there was bleed through which could cancel the ballots.
Editor's Note: Two Senators from DC (dems, of course) have sent a letter to Doug Logan, head of Cyber Ninjas, asking for the moon with a fence around it. That means, they have multi-pages of items they want him to produce by July 28. We will try to get that full story today or tomorrow.
All I can say to that Frank is Amen.
Thank you. And if this isn't great enough, now we can look forward to hearing the Black National Anythem before football games. Yes, we are deep in the abyss.
Do you know about the "ballot on demand" printing process? Oh yeah, when that comes out your hair will spontaneously combust. There is no way to distiguish such a ballot from a fraud ballot. There are no safety features on those ballots. You may not find "evidence" of voter fraud because it is so easy to cheat without getting caught