"Proud to be a Democrat."
Source: Huffington Post

"I'm a candidate that has a track record of being an advocate for women's reproductive justice, which is why Planned Parenthood Federation of America has decided to endorse our campaign."
Source: Democratic Senate Debate (7/27/10)

"And because of my track record of working on behalf of labor as a member of the Tucson City Council, I was endorsed by the AFL-CIO and their 180,000 members."
Source: Democratic Senate Debate (7/27/10

Do you think a person changes their political DNA so rapidly? Now he claims to be a Republican but his history is as a democrat.

Vote Eddie Cook Maricopa County Assessor.  We don't need democrats controling county assessments.

Views: 328

Replies to This Discussion

Information is DANGEROUS to those who want to enslave you ... to them. No Way with this guy ... not my choice. Think about this just today; ... State and local governments scrambling to raise money during the economic crisis caused by the coronavirus pandemic are looking to increased property taxes -- as well as wealth taxes and more -- to fill budget holes. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/local-governments-weigh-major-tax-...

Even a RINO should be capable of seeing through this guy. R really no a D through and through.

That was my feeling about Glassman the first time I heard he was running. His whole Democratic background showed up and he says he's now a Republican! Something's rotten in "Denmark" as my mother would say.

Well, look who is supporting "conservative" Rodney Glassman.  Is there a quid pro quo on these donations?  Unions?  For REPUBLICANS?

Glassman is a fraud, just what I believe. Do take note of all who endorsed him and those who appeared in an ad.

Uh, oh!  Look who endorsed Rodney Glassman.  Endorsements are all democrats, including Glassman:

https://ufcw99.com/ufcw-99-candidate-endorsement/

Didn't Paul Gosar, Jan Brewer and Lorraine Pellegrino, former AZfRW President,  endorse Glassman? I have supported Paul Gosar in past elections but his endorsement of Glassman I can't give him a pass this go around. 

RSS

THOUGHTS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

POSTING POLICY:

NOTE:  Blog posts cannot be blasted to the membership.  Post in Opinions if you want your post to be blasted out.

Post on the correct tab that matches your topic.

Keep it brief and to the point.

Use the proper spelling and punctuation.

Please include the link to your source for the information you post.

Do not attack your fellow conservatives.

If you wouldn't say it to your mother, think twice before saying it here.

Follow these rules!

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

© 2022   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service