[Editor: There is information on every candidate.  We are putting the frontrunners on this page and you can go to the link at the end to see how all candidates stand on immigration, illegal and legal.]

[...]

Dr. Ben Carson - Dr. Ben Carson said America’s borders must be sealed to protect against terrorism and told a prominent group of Latino elected officials that he also supports giving illegal immigrants a path to legalization and eventual citizenship . . .

Regarding the country’s illegal immigrants, Carson said, "many of them have never known any other country … so where are you going to send them?"

I don't know what Ben is thinking, but I am not for giving any lawbreaker a path to citizenship.

[...]

Ted Cruz - When it comes to immigration reform, U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz has made it abundantly clear what he opposes: giving citizenship to people who broke the law to come here. What has not been as evident is what he supports: legal status for millions of people here already, while making it easier for immigrants to come here through the front door. Asked about what to do with the people here illegally, however, he stressed that he had never tried to undo the goal of allowing them to stay.

[...]

Donald Trump - So far, his stance sounds good to me, and I would hope he holds to it. He says, "We need strong borders; we need a wall. Citizenship for illegal immigrants is a GOP suicide mission. 351,000 illegal aliens are in our prisons; costing us $1.1 Billion. Anchor babies were NEVER the intent of the 14th Amendment. Invite foreigners graduating from college to stay in US. Put a triple-layered fence & predator drones on the Mexican border. Control the borders; even legal immigration should be difficult. Limit new immigration; focus on the people already here."

What I'd like to see is all our military brought home and put on our southern borders with Barrett 50 caliber rifles...no one gets across. Trying to invade us ends in death. Sounds cruel doesn't it, but again, these are lawbreakers, and the Mexicans who came here legally don't like it one bit either.

[...]

Jeb Bush - During a Spanish interview with Telemundo, former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush endorsed amnesty for what he referred to as the "11 million" illegal aliens living in the U.S. in defiance of the law.

"For the 11 million people [who are here illegally], they must come out of the shadows, receive a work visa, start paying taxes and also pay a small fine, learn English, don’t receive government benefits, but they come out of the shadows and they receive legal status after some time," Bush said on Monday, according to a translation provided by CNN.

Read more on News with Views

Views: 521

Replies to This Discussion

Citizenship for illegal immigrants is a GOP suicide mission.  Especially since it solves nothing.  The illegals already can have any job they can find, according to the POTUS.  How many illegals are in the greater PHX area, a couple hundred thousand? Picking which cotton, melons, grapefruit?  There is very little agra business left here. There aren't 200k hotel maid/landscaper jobs here either.  They are all in positions that Americans should have.  This is the reason the Dems are so eager to keep the border porous:  An American voter on the dole is a very reliable Democrat voter.  Once Americans are working for a paycheck, we become much more interested in the government's cut.  Another good reason to keep illegals working and Americans collecting welfare.

Paul Yoder - are you aware of the agricultural production in SW Arizona?  It is a perfect example of where a guest worker program is required.

Do you have any documented proof of that? If so, can you present it for all to see?

Bruce and Paul enough is enough you can take care of the rest of this through email Not on the thread.

Goodnight everyone!

but it makes no sense for them to live 100+ miles away in Phoenix in Pheonix if they're working in Yuma.  The guest worker programs in SW Arizona have facilities to handle those workers.  The ones living here have nothing to do with agraculture.  There IS no agraculture left in the central Phoenix area.  So why is Maryvale full of illegals?

Maybe because all efforts by our sheriff are stopped by the Obama administration

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/09/21/fiorina-carson-muslim-pre...

Monday on NBC’s “The Tonight Show,” former Hewlett-Packard CEO Carly Fiorina was asked about remarks made by her one of opponents, former Johns Hopkins neurosurgeon Ben Carson, in which he said he could not advocate for a Muslim to be president of the United States.

Fiorina told host Jimmy Fallon she disagreed with Carson.

“I think that’s wrong,” she said. “You know, it says in our Constitution that religion cannot be a test for office. It is also true that this country was founded on the principle that we judge each individual and that anyone, of any faith, is welcome here. I actually believe that people of faith make better leaders, whether they’re Christians, as I am — my faith has sustained me through some very bad times. I battled cancer, I’ve lost a child. I’ve been tested. But whether it’s a person of Christian faith or Jewish faith or Muslim faith, or other faiths, I think faith gives us humility and empathy and optimism and i think those are important things.”

Follow Jeff Poor on Twitter @jeff_poor

There is no place in our courts, congress or executive branch for SHARIA law.  It is not about Islam religion.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/09/21/fiorina-carson-muslim-pre...  Agree, but at least one candidate does not understand.

WHO? Which candidate does not understand?  Carson understands.  Carly probably understands the implication of Sharia law.  The rest are ALL questionable, except maybe Trump.  The entire media including FOX NEWS does not understand Sharia law implications.

Fiorina does NOT, I posted her response from Breitbart above.

If you read the excerpts of Washington's Farewell speech, which we posted this morning on the Constitution tab, you will see that Washington, father of our country and our Constitution, agrees with Carson and actually spoke about this in that speech in 1796.  Fiorina is WRONG, but then, she's a liberal Republican in cahoots with the RNC, and probably has never heard of Washington's Farewell Address.

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service