This Should Help You Decide on Corporation Commission Candidates - or change your mind!

You should watch this video from the Clean Elections debate between ACC candidates.  It's an eye opener.  It's no accident that Tom Forese was absent from the debate.  We saw Eric Sloan a bit differently.  Justin Olson seemed to stand out from the crowd but Sloan did a credible job.  What became clear is that Rodney Glassman lied his way through the debate and kudos to both Jim O'Connor and Eric Sloan for pointing that out by using facts that belied Glassman's comments.

Even if you are sure who you will vote for in this important race, watch the video.  You might have a change of heart!

<><><><><><><><>

6-28-18 Arizona Corporation Commission Republican Debate

Special | 28m

Hear from Republicans running for the Arizona Corporation Commission, the body that regulates utility rates and has many other vital functions. Attorney Rodney Glassman, former state lawmaker Justin Olson, Jim O’Connor, who worked in the securities industry, and small business owner Eric Sloan will debate the issues.

Aired: 06/28/18

Clean Elections Debate

Views: 545

Replies to This Discussion

I fear Yee as she is from California and was part of Derweinershcnitzel's administration. Lots of RINO's there. He was as wishey washey as could be. He started out to help get rid of the illegal aliens and solving the problem and was soon switched to the kinder gentler Bush way of dealing with them which meant don't ask don't tell public support, job centers for day labor, no push back against sanctuary cities, look the other way if any of the children had birth certificate the entire family could collect public benefits and often the birth certificate was for some one not even related just presented as belonging to the child which leads to massive fraud people collecting on more than one address and multiple names.

Your fear is well placed. 

After viewing the debate, thank you for posting, I really enjoyed hearing Sloan and the older gent, Jim O'Conner. The others have been marked off my list unless someone convinces me that Sloan is not a good consideration.

There are some advantage to a single-shot of a candidate. If I end up doing that it would be a single-shot for Jim O'Connor.

O'Connor absolutely!

Agree completely.

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service