I will work for Trump here in Tucson and I believe he will be the "NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE  UNITE STATES" why, YOU ASK? HE is saying what every one thinks but will not say. Most of the thinking citizens will not vote for another traitor Repub or Demo again. They are all Snakes. The only thing they can do well is :Lie." 

If you have not, please read the book, "Uncle Big Rat, Rats and Snakes ALL LIE" get in on Amazon. Illustrator is from Tucson, Bob Zaborsky. author is Skyler. Pray for the Country, ask God to Bless us.

Views: 294

Replies to This Discussion

I need some clarification. I was under the impression that the Maricopa County Republican Party organized this event - with absolutely no support from the state organization. So why is it Trump's fault that they gave out more tickets than they had spaces. Why isn't Graham on the carpet? Why wouldn't you want Az voters to be introduced to the current top dog in the race? This is the kind of poor leadership we are coming to expect from this corner of the party.

Unless I am mistaken, which could be the case. AFA to the rescue?

RSS

THOUGHTS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

POSTING POLICY:

NOTE:  Blog posts cannot be blasted to the membership.  Post in Opinions if you want your post to be blasted out.

Post on the correct tab that matches your topic.

Keep it brief and to the point.

Use the proper spelling and punctuation.

Please include the link to your source for the information you post.

Do not attack your fellow conservatives.

If you wouldn't say it to your mother, think twice before saying it here.

Follow these rules!

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

© 2022   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service