We recieved the following information from Mr. John Powelson, a member of AFA who often delights us with his insightful commentary on different articles.  This is a compilation of a series of reports he compiled, some or all of which appeared in MCRC Briefs.  These reports are the rusult of Mr. Powelson's research.

As always we remind the reader that AFA does not endorse any candidates but offer information for consideration for voters.

<><><><><><><>

Frank Riggs:

I am researching and thought these were interesting considering the fact that Mr. Riggs has run for Gov. I am always on the lookout for Globalist connections to candidates. Mr. Riggs has admitted to working for Heritage so I wanted to see exactly what that may mean. The other link tends to show he may have been offered a job if he supported in a big way legislations which would benefit a company he went to work for later. I believe the people who vote for him need to know what kind of candidate they are considering. Like McCain some candidates may not tell us what they are really up to, it is, I believe, important for us to vet them and look into what they have done in the past and with whom they have been working.

<><><><><><><><>

Frank Riggs:

Here is a link to a story about the Heritage foundations links to the Rockefellers and some of their dirty tricks. Read it and tell me if we should trust them. Mr. Riggs seems very proud of their actions he was involved in. Check this link and see if you agree with their programs as a whole. Below that is a copy paste from the page. UNESCO and NAFTA were both mentioned as part and parcel to this.

https://exposingmodernmugwumps.com/tag/rockefeller-heritage-connection/

The Free Trade Agreement got the ball rolling for the development of skills standards by the newly formed 
National Skills Standards Board. It was endorsed by the U.S. Labor Department Secretary’s Commission on Achieving Necessary Skills (SCANS) study originated under Labor Secretary Elizabeth Dole. This eventually led to the School-to-Work Opportunities Act and the dumbing down of American education curriculum for the global workforce training.

I got the photo below from a Google Book about Congressmen who basically work for lobbyist after getting them grants. Mr. Riggs is one of the featured stories in the book. Here is the link.

https://books.google.com/books?id=58i-DgAAQBAJ&pg=PA11&lpg=PA11&dq=charter+school+development+corporation+pay+to+frank+riggs&source=bl&ots=f9NOqU7xhH&sig=-4KHRJqi2OuRvQzkreXCOeZWvko&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiTu_P6usjbAhUC7awKHXaVA7gQ6AEIVzAJ#v=onepage&q=charter%20school%20development%20corporation%20pay%20to%20frank%20riggs&f=false
Here is the photo, starts after "$200,000 per year." and ends at "performing these services." [Photo not supplied]

Frank Riggs

Editor:  Frank was a delegate to the RNC Presidential Nomination Convention in Cleveland in 2016.  He withdrew before the Convention saying he could not vote for Trump.

<><><><><><><><>

Rep. Frank Riggs Launches Bid for U.S. Senate - latimes

Riggs, a former police officer and Sonoma County sheriff's deputy, stumbled immediately after taking office by reneging on a promise to forsake a congressional pay raise. Later, he crusaded against lawmakers who bounced checks at the House bank, only to discover his own overdraft problem. He was defeated after a single term by Dan Hamburg, a Democrat who reflected the New Age sensibilities of the North Coast's old hippie havens.

http://articles.latimes.com/1998/jan/16/news/mn-8768

<><><><><><><><><>

Rep. Frank Riggs Launches Bid for U.S. Senate - latimes

"Frank Riggs is getting a very late start. . . . He has no money to run a credible race," said Steve Schmidt, a spokesman for the Fong campaign, which has spent more than a year gathering endorsements and more than $1 million in contributions. Matt Cunningham, a spokesman for businessman Issa, derided Riggs as a "middle of the roader"--no compliment in a Republican primary--and a political careerist.

http://articles.latimes.com/1998/jan/16/news/mn-8768

<><><><><><><><>

Frank Riggs | Congress.gov | Library of Congress

BILL

15. H.R.3871 — 105th Congress (1997-1998)To amend the National School Lunch Act to provide children with increased access to food and nutrition assistance during the summer months.Sponsor: Rep. Castle, Michael N. [R-DE-At Large](Introduced 05/14/1998) Cosponsors: (1)Committees: House - Education and the WorkforceLatest Action: House - 05/21/1998 Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee (Amended) by Voice Vote. (All Actions)Tracker: 

This bill has the status Introduced

Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:

1. Introduced

https://www.congress.gov/member/frank-riggs/R000252

<><><><><><><>

Frank Riggs | Congress.gov | Library of Congress

Frank Riggs is no Republican with a bill like this one he introduced

39. H.R.3074 — 105th Congress (1997-1998)To prohibit the Secretary of the Interior from issuing oil and gas leases on certain portions of the Outer Continental Shelf.Sponsor: Rep. Riggs, Frank [R-CA-1] (Introduced 11/13/1997) Cosponsors: (21)Committees: House - ResourcesLatest Action: House - 11/25/1997 Executive Comment Requested from Interior. (All Actions)Tracker: 

This bill has the status "Introduced"

Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:

1. Introduced

<><><><><><><><>

The votes he made and the bills he cosponsored are not what we should expect from someone running as a Republican check out this link to his record.

Here is one Frank Riggs co-sponsored with Cynthia A McKinney (Democrat) Georgia a gun grabber from way back. In my opinion we should not vote this guy into any office based on his record in office and what he has said in the past, never Trumper that he is. See his record at the link under.

John Powelson former PC LD13

<><><><><><><><><>

[Editor: We believe the following is in response to a message from Frank Riggs]

Frank;

The links are to the Congressional Record. I didn’t dream up that you were sponsor or co-sponsor of the bills in that record. It says there that you are and your picture is on the top. First bat out of the box you lined up behind Cynthia McKinney a Democrat Gun grabber and co-sponsored her bill and the fact that other California Republicans are thought, by you, Conservative and do the things they do only convinces me you are about as “Conservative” as our two current US Senators are when they call themselves “Conservative”. I have seen the images of your Never Trump campaign sign and read your reason for resigning to avoid voting for Nominee Trump in Cleveland. See below. I found this on the web, But I believe it to be accurate even though unattributed. Is the Record of your vote in Congress “Baseless accusation”? Are you denying the quote about D. Trump as inaccurate? I know I have seen that from at least one other source and it was a news story quoting you.

John Powelson former PC LD13

Views: 200

Replies to This Discussion

I just wonder why no one has replied to this. 

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service