We've been telling you the difference between a media poll and an internal poll.  Media polls are driven by the desire to achieve a certain outcome.  That is why you think Hillary is leading Trump by 10 points.  If you were paying attention, one of these polls had Hillary up by 15 points before the GOP convention.  After the convention, Trump was up 15 points, a 30 point jump!  Statistically impossible.  After the democrat convention, Hillary was up 10 points, a 25 point swing.  Again, can't happen.  The media is jerking our chain.  DO NOT believe them.  The only polls that can be believed are internal polls that are rarely made public.  While the poll below is not an internal poll, it was done in a most interesting manner - with no perceived bias.  And it is YUGE!  AFA did not conduct the poll.  The people named conducted the poll.

And by the way, it nearly mirrors what internal polls are showing.  By any accurate measure, Hillary is NOT leading Trump in the minds of the voters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scott Ladd:

Here is what a Real Poll looks like in America. Please take the Time to Read.

A Total of 50,000 people Polled in 50 States….

PG Farnsworth:

We have just completed our own poll since we cannot get factual information from the mainstream media!! We called 1000 homes in each of the 50 states and asked basic questions on the economy, terrorism, immigration and presidential pick.

Economy was the number one factor that Americans are concerned about and terrorism was number two.
Presidential pick was Trump by a large percentage.
Trump 33478 votes 67%
Clinton 9788 Votes 19%
Undecided or other 6739 votes 13%

My friends and I are all Graduate students from all walks of life.  We meet to discuss stuff... 13 people who like and have served in the Military. It took us most of two weeks to be sure our calls were to all people and not just one party or another.  We called Americans.. our poll is by taking registered voter lists and we accumulated 33% repub, 33% dems and 34% ind.. our poll consisted of 1000 calls per state. all 50 states. 50,000 people are in this poll not the 100 like other polls.

Please everyone copy and paste to your status so everyone knows that the other polls are rigged!

Source: Investment Watch

Source: ALIPAC

Views: 53499

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

The math does not work for 13 people completing 50,000 calls in 14 days. I wish it were true. If they would have said 5,000 I would not even considered going through the math and may have bought off on the results.

You've got a point tom and it's been made before. consider that 13 friends conceived the concept but got others in other states to help.  It doesn't say whether others were recruited or not.  But look around at other private polls and you see they are within reach of this one. conservative treehouse is a good place to look

That's not a scientific poll.  Just random internet responses.  Easily gamed.

Polls that just come from ordinary people are just as valid as any other poll, more than most. Clearly you are a never trump guy or maybe a Killary guy and want to advance the fiction that she's leading in the polls.  Well, she is in the media polls but if those are the ones you believe, you are in for a big surprise. You couldn't tell a real poll from the back of your elbow.  Do you even know the guy Jim A who sent it in?  Noooooo!

You seriously think that a poll is valid where:

- Anyone can vote, regardless of whether they're a citizen (or even in the US), registered voter, likely voter, or whatever...

AND

People can vote as many times as they want?

AND

Where there is no discernment of whether the poll is fairly proportioned in terms of Republicans, Dems, Independents, etc.? 

Sorry  - that doesn't even pass the laugh test.

Not disagreeing with you but it is the same with most polls. I've been polled and they were mostly a laugh.  Name a public poll that is anything but a push poll.  There are none.  Just believe it, don't believe it and move on.  Who cares at this state of the game.  Media are just trying to dissuade voters from voting for that loser Trump.

It seems  to me we have a few democrats on this site.  Unusual but not unexpected.  This site is having real influence revealing on what is going on in our country.  Thousands attend Trump rallies and fight for one of the posters (I've been to a couple) and dozens attend Hillary speeches with half of them paid actors. You tell me who has the most vigorous support. You know that saying, if you are taking flak, you aren't over the target.  Trump is squarely over the target.

You are confusing issues.  Comments on this thread are about a fake poll and polls in general.  You cannot influence people with false information because that goes to the credibility of the source.  After days of this poll making the rounds of the internet there is still no viable source for the information.  ergo, the information is not verifiable nor reproducible.  ANY statistician worth their salt provides the basis for the data so it can be reproduced. This is just a bunch of numbers on a page.

This kind of thing does not HELP a candidate at all -- in fact it is exactly the opposite.  --it is also the reason that polls are not trusted in the first place-- but even the ones that we don't agree with provide the demographics, the questions and the margin of error.  

OK, since you are the self-claimed expert on polls, where is the proof that this or any poll is fake or not.  Do you know where it came from?  Where is your documentation?  The fake polls are the media polls that they try to shove down our throats on MSM including Fox.  I read the demographics on the message, why didn't you? It's the same demographics I read on other polls.  Besides, if this is a private poll as many are, they don't give out that info including the margin of error.  Private polls rarely measure the margin because they are not for the public. You are confusing private polls with public media polls that are never anywhere near right like we saw for a year on Trump.  Believe what you want but making sweeping statements without proof is what you are doing.

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click to find your Senators or U.S.Congressmen

Click to find your members and Bills of the Arizona Legislature

POSTING POLICY:

NOTE:  Blog posts cannot be blasted to the membership.  Post in Opinions if you want your post to be blasted out.

Post on the correct tab that matches your topic.

Keep it brief and to the point.

Use the proper spelling and punctuation.

Please include the link to your source for the information you post.

Do not attack your fellow conservatives.

If you wouldn't say it to your mother, think twice before saying it here.

Follow these rules!

Click for 

**BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**

New Books added for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2020   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service