Patricia Gillenwater's Discussions (871)

Discussions Replied To (67) Replies Latest Activity

"I watched the historic mtg at the DMZ. The North Korean security detail were over th…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Jun 30 to Defender of the Press. Stephanie (‘Rocky’) Grisham

2 Jun 30
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"Larry, I see you are using common sense. Common sense often goes out the door when a…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Jun 26 to BREAKING: Trump Names New Press Secretary: “Terrific”

4 Jun 26

"Great pick!"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Jun 25 to BREAKING: Trump Names New Press Secretary: “Terrific”

4 Jun 26

"Grisham seems to have the grit for the job. I think Acosta and that black woman jour…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Jun 16 to Will this person become the next Press Secretary?

4 Jun 17
Reply by AZ Team 4

"President Trump indeed weathers the Perfect Storm. He seems to take in the energy of…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Jun 3 to Portrait Photographer Platon on Donald J. Trump

2 Jun 3

"Thumbs UP! Living in rural WV my exposure to Japanese products was not great. It was…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Jun 3 to What about those tariffs designed to maintain American sovereignty?

8 Jun 3

"As President Trump said it hurts China more. China is facing internal conflict and i…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Jun 2 to What about those tariffs designed to maintain American sovereignty?

8 Jun 3

"Also recall there was a time that fruits and most likely vegetables were banned comi…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Jun 2 to What about those tariffs designed to maintain American sovereignty?

8 Jun 3

"Our President pulled a big stick out of his bag. Now we need another stick to come o…"

8 Jun 3

"True if still watching, but bet many members of AFA, are selective."

Patricia Gillenwater replied May 30 to Media Should Admit Role in Anti-Trump Effort

6 May 30

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service