Jaspersgoat's Discussions (1,402)

Discussions Replied To (143) Replies Latest Activity

"Lin Wood would not put his name on this unless he has direct knowledge. And he would…"

Jaspersgoat replied Mar 10, 2021 to Lin Wood Leaks Whistleblower Transcripts Exposing VP Pence

12 Mar 14, 2021
Reply by Frank Chance Chenoweth

"I could not disagree more with Russel more.  If this was anyone except Lin Wood or S…"

Jaspersgoat replied Mar 10, 2021 to Lin Wood Leaks Whistleblower Transcripts Exposing VP Pence

12 Mar 14, 2021
Reply by Frank Chance Chenoweth

"I vehemently disagree.  Biden in not my president because he did not win an election…"

Jaspersgoat replied Jan 22, 2021 to GOOD NEWS! President Trump Is Talking to Allies About Starting a New Pro-American Political Party

41 Jan 27, 2021
Reply by marc

"Jeff, you have mentioned this "freshman" before so it's fairly easy to narrow down t…"

Jaspersgoat replied Jan 20, 2021 to Trump Gives Farewell Speech: ‘The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning’

13 Jan 21, 2021
Reply by John5319

"This is what I think we do now- Those who want to run for office as conservative, re…"

Jaspersgoat replied Jan 15, 2021 to Lou Dobbs: “President Trump Is Declassifying Top Secret Documents All Related To Obama-Gate”

34 Jan 18, 2021
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"Your link didn't work but I did see it on Before It's News. He's a serious sounding…"

Jaspersgoat replied Jan 10, 2021 to Sorry for so many emails today: Insurrection Act has been signed, The day we have all been waiting for

5 Jan 13, 2021
Reply by Gary Mankus

"Hoping everyone is safe through this.  We thought things were stressful before!  The…"

Jaspersgoat replied Jan 10, 2021 to Sorry for so many emails today: Insurrection Act has been signed, The day we have all been waiting for

5 Jan 13, 2021
Reply by Gary Mankus

" "

Jaspersgoat replied Jan 9, 2021 to Trump Responds to Twitter’s Permanent Account Suspension

5 Jan 11, 2021
Reply by John5319

"Good letter from Dowd.  to the point, no nonsense.  The video is interesting and I c…"

Jaspersgoat replied Jun 7, 2020 to Trump tweets copy of letter from lawyer John Dowd to Jim Mattis

3 Jun 8, 2020
Reply by John5319

"That video made me squirm. What a masterpiece of a campaign message.  I can see old…"

Jaspersgoat replied May 13, 2020 to Harsh message from Trump - you will love it!

9 May 18, 2020
Reply by Earl A. Tunell

RSS

THOUGHTS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

POSTING POLICY:

NOTE:  Blog posts cannot be blasted to the membership.  Post in Opinions if you want your post to be blasted out.

Post on the correct tab that matches your topic.

Keep it brief and to the point.

Use the proper spelling and punctuation.

Please include the link to your source for the information you post.

Do not attack your fellow conservatives.

If you wouldn't say it to your mother, think twice before saying it here.

Follow these rules!

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

© 2022   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service