Pat J's Discussions (2,039)

Discussions Replied To (105) Replies Latest Activity

"It's for sure the Trump foreign policy is a bit of a mystery but I just read the U.S…"

Pat J replied Jul 20 to Negotiations vs Force - what is Pres. Trump's foreign policy?

3 Jul 20
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"I have tried over again to cut back on buying Chinese but it's nearly impossible.  W…"

Pat J replied Jul 19 to UPDATE on China trade deal from CTH

4 Jul 19

"This is KOOL to see Jake Tapper's face collapse in disappointment that this guy woul…"

Pat J replied Apr 19 to VIDEO: Former Whitewater Independent Counsel defends AG Barr amid criticism

1 Apr 19
Reply by Pat J

"This is one of the most fascinating interviews I've ever heard.  Hope you people hav…"

Pat J replied Mar 30 to Steve Bannon interview by Anderson Cooper, CNN

2 Apr 10
Reply by Eric Barnes

"Magnificent!  The dems are sweating today.  they just look ridiculous with their res…"

Pat J replied Feb 6 to What a splended State of the Union address

7 Feb 7
Reply by Patty

"Can you direct me to a report that she got on the Trump train after so vehemently wo…"

Pat J replied Nov 28, 2018 to Why did Mike Pompeo hire 'Never Trumper' Mary Kissel as a top adviser?

9 Nov 30, 2018

"Sarah Sanders said last night on Hannity (her father sitting in for Hannity) that th…"

Pat J replied Nov 17, 2018 to Fox News Comes Out In Support Of CNN’s Lawsuit Against Trump Admin

7 Nov 17, 2018
Reply by Pat J

"I am a nationalist!"

Pat J replied Nov 6, 2018 to The Rise of Populism

3 Nov 6, 2018

"I was intrigued by your comments Paul on Posse Comitatus so I looked it up.  This is…"

Pat J replied Oct 23, 2018 to Deploying Troops?

12 Oct 23, 2018

"This is heartbreaking. Seems the left was successful in accusing him of everything -…"

Pat J replied Jul 5, 2018 to Scott Pruitt resigns as EPA chief, Trump announces

2 Jul 5, 2018
Reply by Larry Grafanakis

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service