Larry Grafanakis's Discussions (1,390)

Discussions Replied To (158) Replies Latest Activity

"OK, I've heard enough other opinions of how many votes Trump got.  Trump was getting…"

Larry Grafanakis replied Jan 21, 2021 to GOOD NEWS! President Trump Is Talking to Allies About Starting a New Pro-American Political Party

41 Jan 27, 2021
Reply by marc

"Obliterating the Elite-controlled Fake News should be high on the list of "Things To…"

Larry Grafanakis replied Oct 26, 2020 to SMART: Trump Releases ‘60 Minutes’ Interview With Lesley Stahl Ahead of Time

1 Oct 26, 2020
Reply by Larry Grafanakis

"I'm going to dream of Google being broken up into 100 pieces and charges being broug…"

Larry Grafanakis replied Oct 20, 2020 to Trump Administration, 11 States, Launch Antitrust Lawsuit Against....

2 Oct 20, 2020
Reply by Glenn Helm

"Conservative Judges: "

Larry Grafanakis replied Oct 20, 2020 to ‘I’m Not Happy’ – President Trump Doesn’t Rule Out ...

15 Oct 20, 2020
Reply by John Matthews

"Conservative politicians: "

Larry Grafanakis replied Oct 20, 2020 to ‘I’m Not Happy’ – President Trump Doesn’t Rule Out ...

15 Oct 20, 2020
Reply by John Matthews

"thanks "

Larry Grafanakis replied Oct 19, 2020 to ‘I’m Not Happy’ – President Trump Doesn’t Rule Out ...

15 Oct 20, 2020
Reply by John Matthews

"I saw an Arizona Guide to Conservative Candidates a couple weeks ago and now I can't…"

Larry Grafanakis replied Oct 19, 2020 to ‘I’m Not Happy’ – President Trump Doesn’t Rule Out ...

15 Oct 20, 2020
Reply by John Matthews

"I agree with you whole-heartedly.  I'm super pissed.  But I think there's some aspec…"

Larry Grafanakis replied Oct 17, 2020 to ‘I’m Not Happy’ – President Trump Doesn’t Rule Out ...

15 Oct 20, 2020
Reply by John Matthews

"Replace him with General Michael Flynn.  Heads will roll."

Larry Grafanakis replied Oct 16, 2020 to ‘I’m Not Happy’ – President Trump Doesn’t Rule Out ...

15 Oct 20, 2020
Reply by John Matthews

"OK, it's resolved, that's done.  Flake was just so aptly named by God, sometimes I c…"

Larry Grafanakis replied Sep 2, 2020 to Resolution For former U.S. Senator to join the side he is on: the Democrats

12 Sep 4, 2020
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

RSS

THOUGHTS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

POSTING POLICY:

NOTE:  Blog posts cannot be blasted to the membership.  Post in Opinions if you want your post to be blasted out.

Post on the correct tab that matches your topic.

Keep it brief and to the point.

Use the proper spelling and punctuation.

Please include the link to your source for the information you post.

Do not attack your fellow conservatives.

If you wouldn't say it to your mother, think twice before saying it here.

Follow these rules!

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

© 2022   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service