Larry Grafanakis's Discussions (1,113)

Discussions Replied To (132) Replies Latest Activity

"We'll see.  I'd like to see how she handles Jim Acosta.  If it were me, after answer…"

Larry Grafanakis replied Jun 26 to BREAKING: Trump Names New Press Secretary: “Terrific”

4 Jun 26
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"I'd rather just help the Fake News Media die.  I don't care if they admit anything. …"

Larry Grafanakis replied May 30 to Media Should Admit Role in Anti-Trump Effort

6 May 30

"Hey AFA, what happened to my comment?  Did I hit too far below the belt.  That's exa…"

Larry Grafanakis replied May 16 to Steve Bannon's Archipelago and the Rise of the Global Populist Right

11 May 20

"The Demon Party should let Pocohontas, Waters and Occasional Cortex be the team that…"

Larry Grafanakis replied Apr 26 to Come On Democrats, Impeach Trump!

3 Apr 27
Reply by John5319

"The LEFT is simply trying to stay alive by any means possible.  One way is to contro…"

Larry Grafanakis replied Apr 7 to Donald Trump’s 2020 campaign teaser video is giving people chills

5 Apr 8
Reply by Shirley Dye

"President Trump's shutdown was a very well-planned and strategic move.  If you liste…"

Larry Grafanakis replied Feb 18 to Kevin Shipp – Civil War Between Dark Side & Constitution Side

4 Feb 18

"This article is way off the mark.  The problem did NOT begin during President Trump'…"

Larry Grafanakis replied Feb 17 to Why isn't Trump using the most obvious and effective actions for the border?

7 Feb 19

"Let's play hardball."

Larry Grafanakis replied Jan 17 to Trump Denies Military Aircraft for Nancy Pelosi’s Foreign Trip During Shutdown

3 Jan 17
Reply by Larry Grafanakis

"Military tribunals start in January.  I don't expect the Liberal Progressive DemoCom…"

Larry Grafanakis replied Dec 18, 2018 to Civil War is Brewing: Prepare for President Trump to call upon American citizens

4 Dec 18, 2018

"Bottom line: Whitaker’s appointment is temporary.  Trump avoids unnecessary noise un…"

Larry Grafanakis replied Nov 13, 2018 to Klukowski: The Legal Case for Matthew Whitaker’s Appointment as Acting Attorney General

2 Nov 13, 2018

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service