Tom Morrissey's Discussions (190)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"I am so happy that I supported Donald J Trump from DAY ONE.  He has been a breath of…"

Tom Morrissey replied Dec 28, 2017 to President Trump Accomplished Next to Nothing in 2017 - Proof Here

7 Dec 28, 2017
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"Big Brother is still alive and well, but for how long?  That is completely up to us.…"

Tom Morrissey replied Sep 28, 2017 to DID TRUMP READ 1984? HE WOKE UP THE PROLES BY SLAYING THE NFL

6 Sep 28, 2017
Reply by John5319

"If his actions are any indication, McMaster seems to be supportive of Islam.  Why wo…"

Tom Morrissey replied Aug 10, 2017 to Understanding the McMaster NSC Purge

9 Aug 17, 2017
Reply by Larry Grafanakis

"Walt, at this point I believe that any action which brings together the like-minded…"

Tom Morrissey replied Jul 28, 2017 to Trump Fires Signal Flare: Winter is Coming – “The Big Ugly”…

14 Jul 28, 2017
Reply by Walter Myers

"We have the numbers. We have the spirit.  We know the mission. What we need is to fi…"

Tom Morrissey replied Jul 27, 2017 to Trump Fires Signal Flare: Winter is Coming – “The Big Ugly”…

14 Jul 28, 2017
Reply by Walter Myers

"Donald Trump represents the will of the people who are frustrated with the entrenche…"

Tom Morrissey replied Jul 24, 2017 to Trump Fires Signal Flare: Winter is Coming – “The Big Ugly”…

14 Jul 28, 2017
Reply by Walter Myers

"At last we have someone in the White House who has the interests of our country firm…"

Tom Morrissey replied Jul 3, 2017 to Angela Merkel Reflects Fear and Loathing Amid EU Elites…

7 Jul 4, 2017
Reply by John5319

"Alan, as my Chinese martial arts teacher once told me "focus on one thing and that i…"

Tom Morrissey replied Apr 14, 2017 to President Trump’s 360 Degree Adversaries, and He’s Got Them Surrounded…

20 Apr 14, 2017
Reply by Tom Morrissey

"Alan, with all due respect, you are ignoring what President Trump has accomplished b…"

Tom Morrissey replied Apr 14, 2017 to President Trump’s 360 Degree Adversaries, and He’s Got Them Surrounded…

20 Apr 14, 2017
Reply by Tom Morrissey

"Alan, you are a perfect example of why the grassroots in the Republican Party is in…"

20 Apr 14, 2017
Reply by Tom Morrissey

RSS

THOUGHTS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

POSTING POLICY:

NOTE:  Blog posts cannot be blasted to the membership.  Post in Opinions if you want your post to be blasted out.

Post on the correct tab that matches your topic.

Keep it brief and to the point.

Use the proper spelling and punctuation.

Please include the link to your source for the information you post.

Do not attack your fellow conservatives.

If you wouldn't say it to your mother, think twice before saying it here.

Follow these rules!

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

© 2022   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service