john powelson's Discussions (556)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"Just one little change in the thinking Patricia. I think the proper word is "corrodi…"

john powelson replied Jan 16, 2021 to Lou Dobbs: “President Trump Is Declassifying Top Secret Documents All Related To Obama-Gate”

34 Jan 18, 2021
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"Since when is criminal behavior protected by declaring it "top secret"? Why would an…"

john powelson replied Jan 15, 2021 to Lou Dobbs: “President Trump Is Declassifying Top Secret Documents All Related To Obama-Gate”

34 Jan 18, 2021
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"Thank you! I had in mind for the AG to test all the units to see if they were differ…"

john powelson replied Dec 2, 2020 to Rudy Giuliani Outlines Current Status of Election Lawsuits –

11 Dec 2, 2020
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

"Do we think maybe the McCain election machine could have been using this system to k…"

john powelson replied Nov 29, 2020 to Rudy Giuliani Outlines Current Status of Election Lawsuits –

11 Dec 2, 2020

"This is what I suspected in 2018 after working the polls then and during the electio…"

john powelson replied Nov 11, 2020 to Rudy Giuliani Outlines Current Status of Election Lawsuits –

11 Dec 2, 2020

"I guess it doesn't fit with the MSM media's narrative designed to cow US into scampe…"

john powelson replied Aug 24, 2020 to Violent Fistfights Break Out As BLM Crashes Pro-Trump Rally In Beverly Hills

10 Aug 25, 2020
Reply by Attila Revesz

"Gear UP be prepared to fight."

john powelson replied Aug 23, 2020 to Violent Fistfights Break Out As BLM Crashes Pro-Trump Rally In Beverly Hills

10 Aug 25, 2020
Reply by Attila Revesz

"If the Definition is Mexican it is. Probably no more than 2% of those will be legal…"

john powelson replied Feb 5, 2020 to In 5-4 ruling, Supreme Court allows Trump plan to deny green cards to those who may need government aid

8 Feb 5, 2020
Reply by john powelson

"Thank God for President Trump. Without him there would not have even been a question…"

john powelson replied Jan 28, 2020 to In 5-4 ruling, Supreme Court allows Trump plan to deny green cards to those who may need government aid

8 Feb 5, 2020
Reply by john powelson

"I like Mr. Whittle he is a great speaker. I do not like his subject, Romney, nor do…"

john powelson replied Jan 7, 2020 to Bill Whittle: Best Speech ever! And timely.

4 Jan 7, 2020
Reply by john powelson

RSS

THOUGHTS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

POSTING POLICY:

NOTE:  Blog posts cannot be blasted to the membership.  Post in Opinions if you want your post to be blasted out.

Post on the correct tab that matches your topic.

Keep it brief and to the point.

Use the proper spelling and punctuation.

Please include the link to your source for the information you post.

Do not attack your fellow conservatives.

If you wouldn't say it to your mother, think twice before saying it here.

Follow these rules!

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

© 2022   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service