With Sarah Huckabee Sanders’ departure as White House Press Secretary, speculation had been that her replacement would be the first lady’s spokesperson.

Well, the speculation was right…

The new White House Press Secretary is Stephanie Grisham. She will also be the White House Communications Director. She will remain on as the spokesperson for the first lady as well as press secretary for the president making her the spokesperson for both the East and West Wing.

Grisham has gained a reputation as one tough cookie (see video below) when battling with the media over any hit aimed at First Lady Melania Trump. She’s a team player and that’s what this president needs more than anything.

Grisham will be traveling with President Trump this week to Japan and Korea.

President Trump previously commented on Grisham: “Stephanie is terrific”

One of the most notable times Grisham defended the first lady was on Fox & Friends last December:

<><><><><><>

NOTE:  This is the Arizona woman who knocked President Trump's socks off earlier in the campaign.  She's tough, direct, has a take no prisoners style.  A great person to follow Sarah Sanders.

Continue reading...

Views: 126

Replies to This Discussion

Great pick!

We'll see.  I'd like to see how she handles Jim Acosta.  If it were me, after answering one of Acosta's questions, if he were to try to control the room, I would simply call security to remove him.  Sarah was great and a bulldog, but she didn't have the killer instinct.  I guess it's just a gift.

Larry, I see you are using common sense. Common sense often goes out the door when a political viewed value enters the room. Acosta when he acts out for the left gains points for the left base and for himself. The right gains support for the Acosta behavior scoring points for the right base. Most of us detest Acosta and view what he does as bullying. Needs to stop period.

Larry - If she can handle the media problems of former state officials like Horn and Speaker of The House, I am sure she will handle CNN.  She kicked out some media from the state House and her policies were too strict to the point the Speaker of the House reversed her.  I agree with Patricia.

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service