President Trump’s 360 Degree Adversaries, and He’s Got Them Surrounded…

[Editor: To you faithful Trumpsters, even those of you who are having buyers remorse, this will make you feel better, more at ease and happier as you realize what's going on.  To you cruz bots (not to be confused with those who KNOW Cruz didn't get elected and can live with it!), you will be in disbelieve or just plain furious.  Either way, this is an interesting read.  And REMEMBER, every time Trump has done or said something simply outrageous, he's been proven right.]

Before Donald Trump won the presidency we accepted his approach. Trump enters a battle-space, any battle-space, with adversaries 360° around him; and yet somehow he has them surrounded. As President Trump, this approach continues.

On a scale of 1 to 10 the average person has a sense of internal purpose around level four. People of intense historic consequence generally exhibit a stronger personal drive which pushes their scaled sense of purpose to around a seven.  However, Donald Trump, now President Trump, as exhibited throughout his life’s accomplishments, carries a sense of purpose considerably higher – perhaps the highest in our life time.

During the phase of the industrial revolution the highest captains of Main Street industry were known as “Titans”. The economic Titans accomplished incredible achievements in building and industry.

These giants moved the nation forward. Relentless forward progress. They never stopped moving forward and they carried a resolve so severe they never allowed anything to stand in the way of their purpose driven objectives. National politicians knelt at the desks of these nationalist Titans.

With that established, Wolfmoon1776 provides an explainer:

During the phase of the industrial revolution the highest captains of Main Street industry were known as “Titans”. The economic Titans accomplished incredible achievements in building and industry.

These giants moved the nation forward. Relentless forward progress. They never stopped moving forward and they carried a resolve so severe they never allowed anything to stand in the way of their purpose driven objectives. National politicians knelt at the desks of these nationalist Titans.

With that established, Wolfmoon1776 provides an explainer:

[From here, you are just going to have to click the link to see this odd but probably perfectly correct opinion.]

[CTH LINK HERE]

Editor: While you are on that site, might as well read this one about the backing off of Putin who DID meet with T-Rex that pretty much backs up the main one here [CTH LINK HERE]

Views: 170

Replies to This Discussion

Oh, what very interesting articles about what we are seeing from President Trump. He is quite the original thinker. It is truly his strength.  The standard issue politician, which is about all we have in our Congress or even in the world, just cannot figure out what he is thinking. Oh, yes, some on the other side and even on the Republican side, more or less, are forever critically amused at our President but Pres. Trump invariably gets the last laugh. What a wonderful quality that we have rarely seen lately. Statesmanship.

I would never wish to play poker with him! <g>

Reminds me of my long time Chinese martial arts teacher, who told me once, that one night on his way home he was accosted by three men with knives.  I responded with, "Oh no Sifu, what did you do?"  He responded, "I surrounded them." It took me years to learn what he meant - he surrounded them with his Chi (Vital Energy) and took them out one by one.  In a sense, that is the weapon our new president so effectively wields. The regressive Progressives are about to learn a lesson that they will not understand until they are sitting flat on their butts and wondering how they got there. 

And they'll never figure *that* out, either!!! LOL

President Trump is trying to accomplish SOME of the things he loudly proclaimed while he was candidate Trump.  I supported him, donated multiple times to his campaign, and voted for him.  He was, and to some degree still is, a refreshing breath of fresh air in national politics.  HOWEVER, I am becoming more and more doubtful about my support of him.  What happened to "Lock her up"?  I know his other "promises" like building "the wall", tax reform, repeal Obamacare, punish companies who move overseas, etc, are subject to, and being opposed by, Congress.  President Trump had to learn he couldn't just dictate those political ambitions by himself.  I still don't understand why he has not implemented his promise to investigate and prosecute Billary for all her illegal actions as Secretary of State.  The only reason I can think of is that the Clinton cabal has some kind of dirt on the President (like they probably do on all of their political/economic/social enemies) that they threaten to expose on him.  Otherwise, where the hell is "lock her up"?

You know, Alan, I agree with you. Trump has been in office now an entire 84 days. He's worked every one of them but still hasn't bothered to prosecute Hillary (might have helped to get confirmation on his AG before mid-March), certainly THE most critical issue to US interests. He should never have met with all those Congressmen, never have gotten involved with that promise on obamacare or met with small business owners and manufacturers to find out what they need to grow their businesses. What a waste of time working with Ford and others to create and save jobs for the little people, cancel their plans to ex-pat to Mexico.  What a waste of time entertaining the Chinese, Jordanians and others to establish a strategy about terror around the world.  Trump is in bed with: Putin, Hillary, ISIS, Assad, Xi, Schumer, Koskinen (IRS) and all the rest and their chief concern is a faded old woman who will hang herself and Trump won't have to put a glove on her. Wait, maybe you missed the entire point of the article. Try re-reading it with a more open mind. Think outside the box like Trump does.

I just read the article on American Thinker about Trump's picks for National Security Advisor and other picks who are apparently filling their staffs with numerous holdovers from Obama.  People who overtly support radical islamists, the muslim brotherhood, Iran, and others.  If that article is even half true, then what the hell kind of a president did we really end up with?  Not the kind I thought he was when I supported him.  Thinking "outside the box" only goes so far in attempting to rationalize what doesn't appear rational.  Trump is either totally unaware of what his appointed subordinates are doing, or he is aware, and he is no different than Obama, Bush, and the other un-American presidents we have had in the past.

I agree with Pat J. Re-read the article. stop thinking like you've always thought or you will come to the same wrong conclusions. I don't judge Trump against others because I don't think he's like the others who have been molded like clones. I'm willing to wait and see. I recall all the rhetoric of the election by people who think like they've always thought and were wrong 100% of the time.  CTH was the first to go all out for Trump and they were right 100% of the time. I'm going with them.  Listening to Varney. He went through all of your concerns, Alan. Then he said he's not failing, he's adjusting to reality of people like Paul Ryan who eventually, he will surround. Read Tom Morriessey's comment above

Yes, it is still very "early days".  If such people are continuing to support the Obama mess, they are coming out publicly which the President can view for himself.  He's a fox.

Enough with the "thinking" or "outside the box"!  I don't need anyone's instruction on what, or how to think.  I don't "think" about Trump as a separate entity.  I "think" about his actions, and right now, many of his actions are either puzzling or downright opposite of what he has said in the past.  The article in the American Thinker that I referenced before seems to gain in importance by the simple fact that Trump nor anybody in his administration has used the term radical islam in the past several days even though he had previously been using such language.  That is an action, not a thought.

Understood. But that is what "discussions" are all about- back and forth, the action of learning what others think.  I agree that Trump's actions are puzzling but that doesn't mean, to me, they are wrong.  AT is wrong, they have used radical islam several times. The only one I know who doesn't is McMasters, and that is troubling. Not using that term is an inaction, not an action, based on a thought.  I think. :=)

Trump will be puzzling people for a long time.  He's a poker player, and a very good one.  Or, perhaps, a top chess player.  He does NOT telegraph his actions or thoughts until and unless he's decided to do so.  There are two words he's not said in a few weeks?  Really???  And that, somehow, translates into some thought he must or must not be having?  That, to me, is a VERY long stretch.

He's also very good at waiting out the enemy, the others, those who like to believe they have the answer to everything he does or does not do.  The demogressives are really good at that and only look more stupid as he does/says something else.

The only advice I can recommend is:  Wait Patiently!

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

At present, most persons decide to act on whatever happens with their thoughts. But doing so puts them in competition with one of the creator's natural laws first identified by Richard Wetherill.

How?

The answer is not complicated. People must stop basing their behavior on their personal thinking. Instead they have to act on the creator's thoughts, here being described in the English language as rational, honest, and morally right.

No longer should people reason from their concepts of good and evil, right and wrong, likes and dislikes, or whatever else comes to mind. Instead, mankind must think the creator's thoughts. That enables them successfully to do what is rational, honest, and morally right.

That may seem incredible until understood. But, consider that it is the way that mankind can escape the death penalty everybody has been paying since the days that people were created.

Join the survivors who have stopped their personal thinking. They now base their behavior on the creator's guiding thoughts to act in a way that is rational, honest, and morally right.

The Alpha Publishing Co.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2017   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service