President Trump Signs HR 244 – The Continuing Spending Resolution – Into Law…

[Editor: You might wonder why we go back to the Conservative Treehouse for information about what the swamp is actually doing out of sight of the public (and often, each other).  We have been watching this site for a couple of years.  We have been able to track their veracity rate just by waiting to see if what they say will happen, does happen in the swamp.  We see they have a better than 90% success rate in ferreting out the story behind the swampy scenes.  They have a crackerjack research team and their powers of dot-connecting are legendary. It's one of the few sites we believe gets the obvious and the obscure alike and gets it ahead of most other respected information sites.]

Earlier today President Donald Trump signed HR244 into law.  The provisional spending bill that funds government through September 30th, the end of fiscal year 2017.

There has been a great deal of anxiety amid punditry about the spending outline itself, and the spending priorities as determined by both houses of congress.  Some of the criticism is warranted, most is not.

The basic principle the entire professional political class seem to overlook is the reasoning for the CR itself.  Congress has been unable to fulfill its budgetary obligation since 2007.

In fact, the last federal budget (fiscal year ’08) was signed into law in September of 2007.  By the conclusion of this CR it will have been an entire decade without a federal budget.

Perspective: ♦ Over half of all elected federal politicians have never held elected office in any year with a federal budget in place.  ♦ Almost two-thirds of Republicans in congress have never known a federal budget for a single day in office.

THAT FACT should be the target of the ire from all Americans, particularly conservatives.  However, hypocritically, it is not.

For some reason ankle-biters, antagonists, and crony constitutional punditry amid the various CONservative outlets, choose instead to focus their criticism toward the first president in our lifetime to actually deliver on conservative policy, conservative values and expressed policy objectives/outcomes that benefit all common sense Americans.

A pox belongs on the hypocritical houses, columns, shows, radio broadcasts and panel segments of current critics who watched it all unfold.  My cold anger does not provide room for me to give any f**ks toward such inane and disingenuously hypocritical positions.  Sorry for cussing, but sheeesh.

In short, stuff it – there’s actual work to be done.

Having said that, My President rightly qualifies his signature today and delivers congressional notification of how the 2,000 page omnibus spending bill will be interpreted

Continue reading HERE [LINK]

[Editor's note: It's critical, in our humble view, to reverse all thinking about politics and the swamp if you hope to understand the current President. If we always do what we've always done, we will get the same swampy outcome that we have always gotten. President Trump KNOWS that as part of his DNA.  He will NOT do what has always been done and his actions will be open to criticism by all those who refuse to move off dead center on "how things are done."] 

Views: 145

Replies to This Discussion

By the seeds blown in the winds under Obama & Bush administrations, President Trump has helped to restore the Separation of Powers outlined in the Constitution. Yes it will take time ... but most all of that is the fault of the Republi-crats and moderates in the House & Senate who have wavering principles ... if any at all.

You are either WITH the U.S. Constitution, or against it. Its not about the man but the Constitution and existing Federal law. Congress do your job ...a federal budget and oversight of it all. 

Thank you thank you AFA for finding and re-printing this article. To Eric Barnes, we proved ourselves yesterday or Thursday whichever it was when we agreed that the whining and crying was ridiculous. Trump is so far ahead of us and thanks to TCH who are very smart dudes, we can see that. This entire article articulates what I have no talent to do: that the swamp people better be watching their backsides because we are coming for them and we know who they are.  Trump's speech was magnificent: he essentially said I'm signing this bill because you weenies got us in a hell of a predicament but I will enforce only the constitutional part which is not most of it.  Including Planned Parenthood, I bet.

Dear Pat:  The crybabies who want everything NOW, NOW, NOW will never get their wish.  It's not humanly possible.  Pres Trump has given us back the 2nd Amendment.  Given the progressive BILLIONAIRES who have done all they can, spending hundreds of millions of dollar in corrupt expenditures to defeat the meaning of that amendment, we've gotten it back within the first hundred days.  Yay!  (But we will continue to be attacked and vilified for it and will have to keep watch carefully and faithfully to keep it.)

The passed but unread piece of dreck called "Obama Care" (I could never figure out what the "care" stood for as it wasn't anywhere in the 2200 pages) will be replaced.  With what I cannot say, but just about anything has to be more sane...and less expensive.  I'm willing to wait patiently to see what the President does with that.  My suspicion is that it will be a surprise, will work better and will be hated and jeered at by the DemoProgs and Unpublicans!

Eric:

It appears that one of us is misinformed. I don't think "President Trump has given us back the 2nd Amendment" as you have stated. Here is a letter I wrote several years ago.  If I have my facts wrong please correct me.

Dear 2nd Amendment supporters:                                                          

James Madison wrote “The preservation of a free government requires, not merely that the metes and bounds which separate each department of power be invariably maintained, but more especially that neither of them be suffered to overleap the great barrier which defends the rights of the people. The rulers who are guilty of such encroachment exceed the commission from which they derive their authority, and are TYRANTS. The people who submit to it are governed by laws made neither by themselves nor by an authority derived from them and are slaves…..”

Our Constitution is the great barrier!” Through a series of unlawful actions it’s been “overleaped.” America is no longer the Constitutional Republic created by its founders but a nation-state of a New World Order; “a world that has a supra-national authority to regulate world commerce and industry, an international organization that would control the production and consumption of oil; an international currency that would replace the dollar; a world development fund that would make funds available to free and communist nations alike; and an international police force to enforce the edicts of the New World Order;” a world ruled by an Imperial Oligarchy.

On May 11, 1955, Mr. Carl Rix, former President of the American Bar Association, summarized the death of our Constitution before a Senate committee by saying: Congress is no longer bound by its Constitutional system of delegated power. Its only test is under the obligatory power to promote human rights (not to be confused with the unalienable rights guaranteed by our Constitution) in these fields of endeavor: Civil, political, economic, social and cultural. These (powers) are found in Articles 55 and 56 of the Charter of the United Nations. Congress may now legislate as an uninhibited body with no shackles of delegated powers under the Constitution. Our entire system of government of delegated powers of Congress has been changed to a system of undelegated powers without amendment (of the Constitution) by the people of the United States.”

In addressing fallouts of the U.N. Charter in To Tame a Tyrant (www.tyranttamer.com) I wrote “perhaps the most destructive of all was the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights…It shredded our Bill of Rights…,it eliminated our most important right---to keep and bear arms. Rest assured…we will …see legislation forthcoming to take them from us. Tyrants can’t survive in an armed Society.” The Covenant became effective on 3/23/76.

Now you know why 2nd Amendment organizations can’t stop the onslaught against our right “to keep and bear arms.”  They are attacking a symptom of our problem and symptoms CANNOT be solved; only problems.

People wishing to defend their rights need to reconsider who they are supporting and why. Tax issues, Illegal immigration, the FED, gun control, bailouts, and more are symptoms of our problem which was characterized by thirty governors saying “Federal action has exceeded the clear bounds of its jurisdiction under the Constitution and thus violated rights guaranteed the people.”  To correct this problem, ’we the concerned’ must cease only supporting single and limited issue organizations and unite; not in body but in spirit and on actions of common concern. We must build a team dedicated to Taking America Back such as that describe at http://thecnc.org/Documents/1776.htm.

Many of us share the thoughts of Daniel Webster who said: “I take the hazard of the reputation of an alarmist…I declare, that in my judgment, not only the great interest of the country, but the Constitution itself, are in imminent peril, and that nothing can save either the one or the other but that voice which has authority to say to the evils of misrule and misgovernment, ‘hereto shall ye come, but no further.” “That voice” is We the People with 2nd Amendment supporters being a highly recognized sub set thereof.

I suggest the salvation of our 2nd Amendment Right along with several others will require America getting out of the U.N.; something President Trump hasn't done and from the looks of things won't do. I fear he has succumbed to the Powers that Be.

What I meant, Walter, was that the President has given us the first of what will hopefully be several pro Constitution judges on the Supreme Court.  As well, both the President and that judge have both come out strongly in support of the Second Amendment.

I've absolutely no idea what President Trump has in mind for the UN and our involvement in it.  I strongly believe that he will not be bullied in any way.  So far, he's off to a good start.  I didn't and don't expect him to meet all his campaign promises in 100 days...or 200, for that matter.  He seems to make his decisions carefully and for that I can hardly censure him.  I don't believe he will tolerate "leaks", either.

We wanted someone who wasn't a "politician" and got him.  Let's see what he has in mind and, for heaven's sake, lets be patient.

Eric:

I say a prayer before getting out of bed every morning. It includes asking God to give President Trump the knowledge, courage and integrity needed to "Make America Great Again" and to wrap a protective shield around him should he decide to act on the issues that must be taken to do so.

But to succeed in his promise America must control its destiny. This requires exiting the U.N., bringing monetary policy into compliance with the Constitution and repudiating the unlawfully created and unpayable debt we theoretically owe the FED. I pray he will act on these issues and though I contributed to his campaign and voted for him, those he has appointed to his cabinet give me reason to suspect he won't.

What you stated is sooooo true! Government and its bureaucratic oligarchs have created the problems, and by eliminating those mechanisms we re-gain our Liberty and Freedoms outlines by the Constitution ... to limit the scope of government interference in our lives. The UN is the problem, statist Congress is the problem, and the ignorance of the young is our problem, otherwise we become the "useful idiots" of a tyrannical regime. Information is dangerous to those who want to enslave us.

Dear AFA:

Thank you for sending out this article. If not for you, I might have missed the President's statement amid all of life's tasks.

I am simply blown away by this president. Should we expect anything less from a man who built a $10B real estate empire and managed to get himself elected President while battling the entire DC establishment, the media and nearly half the electorate? Trump was clearly ready to answer the call when it came.

And yet, so many of his so-called supporters jump ship when the goings on of the Oval Office don't match up with their expectations. As each day passes, my confidence in Trump grows, and it was pretty darn high to begin with. 

Thank you, President Trump! I cannot wait for the real battle in September! My money is on you. 

Thank you, Vicki, for your kind words. Sometimes, we wonder if what we do is worth the time and aggravation. Then you and Pat and some others come along and say "Thank you" and we see that it IS worth it. 

Good Article and the referenced website is where I have gotten a lot of information from too.

They published what they called the Last Marriage, etc.

So happy to hear some decent, honest review on such a critical issue.  More info than I've heard any where else! 

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

At present, most persons decide to act on whatever happens with their thoughts. But doing so puts them in competition with one of the creator's natural laws first identified by Richard Wetherill.

How?

The answer is not complicated. People must stop basing their behavior on their personal thinking. Instead they have to act on the creator's thoughts, here being described in the English language as rational, honest, and morally right.

No longer should people reason from their concepts of good and evil, right and wrong, likes and dislikes, or whatever else comes to mind. Instead, mankind must think the creator's thoughts. That enables them successfully to do what is rational, honest, and morally right.

That may seem incredible until understood. But, consider that it is the way that mankind can escape the death penalty everybody has been paying since the days that people were created.

Join the survivors who have stopped their personal thinking. They now base their behavior on the creator's guiding thoughts to act in a way that is rational, honest, and morally right.

The Alpha Publishing Co.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2017   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service