Arizona Citizens Supporting Honest Representative Government At All Levels
President Trump’s new campaign trip to Arizona next week has state Republicans speculating that he is going to endorse a primary challenger to Sen. Jeff Flake. [The truth of this depends on who the "state Republicans" are! Most of our notable 'republicans' are more like democrats.]
Mr. Trump is leaning towards endorsing Arizona Treasurer Jeff DeWit, state Republican sources told The Washington Times, in a move that could help crystalize the race.
Mr. DeWit, who was chairman of the Mr. Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign in Arizona, has been eyeing the race but has not yet announced his candidacy.
The White House announced the Aug. 22 rally on Wednesday, and it comes at a time when Arizona has emerged as a key test for the GOP, which is riven by pro-Trump and anti-Trump factions.
Earlier this summer Mr. Trump floated the possibility of spending $10 million to help unseat Mr. Flake, who has been one of the president’s top opponents within the Republican Party. The senator opposed Mr. Trump’s candidacy and has emerged as a leading GOP critic on Capitol Hill.
Mr. Flake recently penned a book “Conscience of a Conservative: A Rejection of Destructive Politics and a Return to Principle” that warned Mr. Trump’s brand of populism threatened to destroy the conservative movement and the Republican Party. [Oh, no, we wouldn't want to allow populism in America. ANTIFA, sure, but not populism: A political philosophy supporting the rights and power of the people in their struggle against the privileged elite.]
Endorsing Mr. DeWit would deliver a painful blow to former State Sen. Kelli Ward, who is currently the only declared GOP challenger to Mr. Flake.
She ran unsuccessfully last year in the primary against Arizona Sen. John McCain, another of Mr. Trump’s foes in the GOP.
Mrs. Ward has been courting Mr. Trump’s support but the president has soured on her, according to sources in Arizona. [We previously told this to several of our AFA members who are also the best among Arizona Republicans who were not interviewed for this article. Now, maybe they will believe us!] Mrs. Ward recently meet (sic) with the president at the White House but the sit-down grew testy and ended abruptly, according to the source.
Continue reading... Thanks to KH for this heads up!
[Editor: We have seen Mrs. Ward in action and believe she has an over inflated idea of who she is - a woman in AZ with a less than stellar and very short time in the state legislature. Therefore, we hope this is true and not just a rumor!]
Dream come true. Pinch me! A pardon for Joe would be a bonus.
The writing's on the wall.
Oh, no. I fear yet another split-Republican primary, which is only good news for the McCain-Flake wing of the AZ GOP. Surely the Donald knows that DeWit has limited chances defeating both the popular Ward and the entrenched, heavily funded, McCain-backed Flake. I understand Trump meeting his promised obligations made during the campaign, but, please, let us not suffer 6 more years of McCain-lite Flake. Let the Dems have him, where he belongs (with McCain).
Great point, Clair. DeWit won statewide race BEFORE he worked for Trump and got all the great publicity. Ward has a meager amt of experience, ran a terrible campaign and lost like most of us knew she would. Now she's a bunch of money in debt she has to pay off. Besides, she's no more conservative than the rest of the swamp.
So true ... Trump has all but endorsed Ward, but he needs to get his principles back in line with fiscal conservatism as well. That is what Dewitt brought to the campaign. Trump's support for a moderate Republican in the runoff for the Sessions seat in Alabama shows us just where his faults are. Trump should endorse Judge Roy Moore ASAP. Troubling times ahead as we will face possible a vacant McCain seat in the future where Ducey gets to appoint a moderate.
DeWit will win hands down against all parties.
All I can say is Holy Crap. I hope this is not just a tease. I can't think of anything that would make me happier than to have DeWit run against Flake. I know we are going to hear the usual whining of oh, he will split the vote oh whine whine. But Ward split the vote last time and then created fake news saying it was the other guy. I didn't hear any whining about that and I can pass on a liar. Besides, who would prefer Flake or Ward over DeWit. Please, dear Lord. Make it true.
I sure hope this is true. We have been waiting to see if Jeff Dewit would take the chance to go for Flake's seat. He has the best chance to win this Senate seat. It sure would be a blessing for a lot of us. Let us hope this all works out .
Somewhere in Maryland, probably Baltimore, officials removed 4 historical monuments in the dead of night with no announcements to the citizens of that state. Mao comes to my mind.
I'm inspired to ask: DOES IT REALLY MATTER WHO, IF ANYONE, REPLACES SEN. FLAKE? The dismantling of American has gone on for over 100 years regardless of whether Republicans or Democrats were in control of the Federal government. With all of today's anti-Trump attacks perhaps Veterans Today asked a pertinent question: “As RussiaGate gets closer to outing Trump, do you expect him to call on followers to rise and fight a civil war?” My reply follows.
Dear Veterans Today:
I wouldn’t expect Mr. Trump to make such a call and should he do so, it wouldn’t change a thing. We the People are already the official enemies of the Federal government! We were declared to be its enemies on March 9, 1933 via the Emergency Banking Relief Act, Public Law 1, 48 Stat. 1. I suggest Mr. Trump’s release of a paper acknowledging this fact and that it means Americans are already engaged in a CIVIL WAR with the treasonous imposter's posing as our Federal government along with some information similar to that cited below it would help Americans understand why it is so important they unite on actions of mutual concern.
Fellow Americans - I learned a lot during the short time I was your President that resulted in several very important conclusions you need to be aware of and collectively act on; some of which follow.
1. I learned the Republic to which we pledge an allegiance no longer exists. America is now a nation-state of a New World Order that’s been defined as; “a world that has a supranational authority to regulate world commerce and industry, an international organization that would control the production and consumption of oil; an international currency that would replace the dollar; a world development fund that would make funds available to free and communist nations alike; and an international police force to enforce the edicts of the New World Order;” i.e., a global prison whose ’warden’ will be an Imperial Oligarchy!
2. I learned that while government was created for the purpose of securing for Americans their unalienable God given rights to Life, Liberty, and an opportunity to pursue Happiness, the Federal government has illegally, intentionally and methodically exceeded its authority under the Constitution and violated people’s rights as alleged by thirty Republican governors on 11/22/1994 and that Americans are now “governed” in accordance with the ten planks of the Communist Manifest by a criminal syndicate.
3. I learned President John F. Kennedy, in addressing the American Newspaper Publishers Association on April 27, 1961, was right in saying: “We are at war with the most dangerous enemy that has ever faced mankind …"It requires a change in outlook, a change in tactics, a change in missions by the government, by the people, by every businessman or labor leader, and by every newspaper. For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations."
4. I learned the “war” President Kennedy referenced is real; that it is a CIVIL WAR in which “we the people” were officially declared to be the enemy of the Federal government via the Emergency Banking Act of March 9, 1933. This act that also gave the Presidency the authority to impose the “edicts” of the New World Order’s “supranational authority” throughout the world via Executive Orders, Presidential Decision Directives and other unconstitutional means.
5. I learned the primary organizers/controllers of this “system” are the owners of the world’s central banks who successfully coerced most nations into accepting a monetary policy based upon the creation of a medium of exchange (erroneously called “money”) by private commercial banks as a debt; a policy of usury God warned us to avoid. Americans and the people in other nations using this unconstitutional and un-godly enslaving policy are now in economic bondage. The only possible outcome of this policy is for the system’s owners to one day holding title to all real wealth of their choice, a mortgage on the remainder and a claim on all future production.
6. I learned the United Nations was established at the behest of the “system’s” creators for the purpose of serving as a global governing organization and that on May 11, 1955, former American Bar Association President Carl Rix, in referring to America joining the UN, was right in testifying before the U.S. Senate that: “Congress is no longer bound by its Constitutional system of delegated power….., Congress may now legislate as an uninhibited body with no shackles of delegated powers under the Constitution. Our entire system of government of delegated powers of Congress has been changed to a system of un-delegated power without amendment [of the Constitution] by the people….”
7. I learned America has active duty military personnel stationed in about 150 nations for the purpose of ensuring they comply with the “edicts” of the New World Order.
8. Perhaps the most important thing I learned is that due to an obstinate Congress composed of politicians owned by the “supranational authority” and the system’s control over all major media outlets the probability of peacefully Making America Great Again is slim to none. To do so America would have to be in control of its own destiny. At a minimum, this would require exiting the UN, bringing monetary policy into compliance with the Constitution, and freeing America from the ungodly, un-payable and unconstitutionally created debt Americans theoretically owe as a result of present monetary policy.
In closing, I believe that short of Americans uniting and becoming an undeniable political force capable of causing educators, our clergy, our media and law enforcement personnel and your elected officials to honor James 4:17 by doing what is right in the interest of restoring America to being a nation of laws in lieu of a lawless nation when politicians are involved, I fear President Kennedy’s 1962 comment saying “Those who make peaceful resolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable” might well become reality.
Perhaps such a message by an ex-President Trump would capture enough attention to cause people to understand that while millions of individuals and thousands of organizations have tried to unilaterally redirect America’s course they have failed; that only through unified action can they possibly succeed; and that realizing the needed unity will require millions of Americans to rally around a plan for as results have shown, a failure to plan is a plan to fail. A plan proposed by the Constitutionalist’s Networking Center is summarized at http://thecnc.org/Documents/RestoringGovernment.htm.
In God and country,
This is seriously too long for a comment here and maybe I'll get around to reading it all. Should have been a new discussion. Either way, many people are talking around the country about abandoning both parties and starting over. The Founding Fathers did not want political parties and we know why. Both current parties and the libertarians who often teeter on anarchy need to implode. But without a centralized effort where everyone agrees to put their personal achilles heels aside can a third party be successful. Unless it is sanctioned by Trump, a pragmatist and not a politician, or a Trump like thinker, can a third party get traction.