[Editor: Ballot harvesting in the news.  This is what our legislature outlawed last session but was not enforced in the primary and won't be in the general.  It's been a huge problem here for many years.  Brnovich, why don't you follow suit?]

Investigation: Largest Ever Voter Fraud Scam Detected In Texas

The Attorney General in Texas has launched an investigation into one of the largest ever incidents of voter fraud in history. 

Evidence of a vote-harvesting scheme was uncovered involving as many as 20,000 ballots.

Fury.news reports:

Residents in Tarrant county report seeing several agents in Fort Worth neighborhoods going door-to-door investigating allegations of vote harvesting. One source close to the investigation calls the allegations, “serious and substantial…it is believed to be the largest case of voter fraud the AG’s office has ever investigated and involves multiple election cycles.”

The investigation was the result of a complaint filed by Aaron Harris, of Direct Action Texas, an organization that also uncovered significant errors in Hill County’s primary election results.

Yesterday, Harris confirmed that the AG investigators have been witnessed on the ground interviewing witnesses in connection with the investigation that was originally announced late August during a meeting with the Tarrant County’s Election Committee shown in the video below.

Continue reading on Your News Wire

Views: 157

Replies to This Discussion

The most deceptive vote fraud will be inside the electronic vote machines.

Do a search on Black Box Voting to find out how easy it is to pre-program the machines. I am for hand counting paper ballots.

SamFox

Haven't they already said that Soros has the company that provides the voting machines and they already know that he has them fixed for clinton?

Yes!

Many times my home has been called looking for some "foreign named person" and up until I got a solicitation from the George Soros group ... The Voter Participation Center ... I always dismissed it as a wrong call. Know I've done my own investigation and found it NOT TO BE the case. It's a voter fraud fishing !!!

Read my Post and the follow up comments ... http://arizonafreedomalliance.ning.com/group/all-things-obama/forum...

QUICK - DESTROY ALL THOSE BALLOTS BEFORE THEY CAN BE USED BY THE DEMONS.

Is it me or does anyone else see any similarity here?

Attachments:

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2017   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service