Patricia Gillenwater's Discussions (1,279)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes we have to wait."

Patricia Gillenwater replied Aug 22 to Brian Kolfage of We Build The Wall: Then (Admired) and Now (Indicted). Where Will The Story Go?

3 Aug 22
Reply by Mah Tea

"If I lived in Maricopa County I would support Clair for the reasons you state John."

Patricia Gillenwater replied Feb 28 to Smack down of the citizens of Arizona

23 Feb 28
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"On AFA there has been a ton of whines about the election recorder and I agree they w…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Feb 27 to Smack down of the citizens of Arizona

23 Feb 28

"Clair I so agree with you."

Patricia Gillenwater replied Feb 27 to Smack down of the citizens of Arizona

23 Feb 28

"Back in the mid 2000's the then President of Mexico, Vicente Fox and a CEO of an Ame…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Feb 24 to Smack down of the citizens of Arizona

23 Feb 28

"Trying to extort $$'s from the U.S. have and are still at it! I support closing the…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Apr 4, 2019 to Most U.S. Unauthorized Immigrants Live in Just 20 Metro Areas

6 Apr 4, 2019

"I bet it north of 25 million."

Patricia Gillenwater replied Apr 3, 2019 to Most U.S. Unauthorized Immigrants Live in Just 20 Metro Areas

6 Apr 4, 2019

"Then and now. What has changed. The most critical is that the new world order has br…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Mar 7, 2019 to Illegal Immigration: That Was Then/Now... This is Now/Then...

9 Mar 8, 2019
Reply by John5319

"Voting to block the National Security Emergency on the surface it is just a politica…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Feb 28, 2019 to 13 House REPs Vote to Block Trump’s National Emergency Declaration

5 Mar 4, 2019
Reply by Clair VAN Steenwyk

"I watched this yesterday and overall he cleaned Wallace's clock. Yes John Wallace so…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Feb 18, 2019 to VIDEO: White House Senior Advisor Stephen Miller Stands Strong on President Trump's National Emergency Declaration

3 Feb 18, 2019

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click to find your Senators or U.S.Congressmen

Click to find your members and Bills of the Arizona Legislature

POSTING POLICY:

NOTE:  Blog posts cannot be blasted to the membership.  Post in Opinions if you want your post to be blasted out.

Post on the correct tab that matches your topic.

Keep it brief and to the point.

Use the proper spelling and punctuation.

Please include the link to your source for the information you post.

Do not attack your fellow conservatives.

If you wouldn't say it to your mother, think twice before saying it here.

Follow these rules!

Click for 

**BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**

New Books added for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2020   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service