Jaspersgoat's Discussions (1,352)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"My opinion, Patricia, is that we often don't know who is "conservative" because as w…"

Jaspersgoat replied Feb 27 to Smack down of the citizens of Arizona

23 Feb 28
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"Here's why I think you are the wrong candidate to run: you said "indicates the usual…"

23 Feb 28

"Here's the way I see things, clair.  We have a terrible recorder in Maricopa.  We ha…"

23 Feb 28

"AFA asks the right question.  Answer: not reliable.  We know there are closer to 25,…"

Jaspersgoat replied Mar 30, 2019 to Most U.S. Unauthorized Immigrants Live in Just 20 Metro Areas

6 Apr 4, 2019

"Is there anything more critical to our nation than our sovereignty?  We can have no…"

Jaspersgoat replied Jan 23, 2019 to Leftist Government Officials Oppose The Wall Due To Their Vested Interests In Organized Crime

9 Jan 24, 2019
Reply by marc

"KUDOS to you and Randy, Russell.  We have become a nation of wusses, afraid the law…"

Jaspersgoat replied Jan 6, 2019 to Is Immigration a problem that can’t be solved?

5 Jan 7, 2019

"Honestly, I didn't meant to _____ you (fill in whatever you perceive fits because I…"

Jaspersgoat replied Mar 11, 2017 to TRUMP’S PLAN WORKED! Look What AMAZING News Border Patrol Just Gave President Trump!

20 Mar 11, 2017
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"Let me understand, Chiara. You are upset because the illegal border crossings were c…"

Jaspersgoat replied Mar 10, 2017 to TRUMP’S PLAN WORKED! Look What AMAZING News Border Patrol Just Gave President Trump!

20 Mar 11, 2017
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"the media making all kinds of excuses for why border crossings are down and giving a…"

Jaspersgoat replied Mar 10, 2017 to TRUMP’S PLAN WORKED! Look What AMAZING News Border Patrol Just Gave President Trump!

20 Mar 11, 2017
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"Uh, John, put your outrage aside.  Pat J's comment was sarcasm based on what we see…"

Jaspersgoat replied Jun 12, 2016 to EXCLUSIVE: Border Patrol Agent Brutally Attacked in Arizona — Alien Shot Dead

12 Jun 13, 2016
Reply by Jennifer LaBonte

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click to find your Senators or U.S.Congressmen

Click to find your members and Bills of the Arizona Legislature

POSTING POLICY:

NOTE:  Blog posts cannot be blasted to the membership.  Post in Opinions if you want your post to be blasted out.

Post on the correct tab that matches your topic.

Keep it brief and to the point.

Use the proper spelling and punctuation.

Please include the link to your source for the information you post.

Do not attack your fellow conservatives.

If you wouldn't say it to your mother, think twice before saying it here.

Follow these rules!

Click for 

**BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**

New Books added for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2020   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service