"20 metro areas are home to six-in-ten unauthorized immigrants in U.S."

"Most of the United States’ 10.7 million unauthorized immigrants live in just 20 major metropolitan areas, with the largest populations in New York, Los Angeles, Houston and Dallas-Fort Worth, according to new Pew Research Center estimates based on government data.

The nation’s unauthorized immigrant population is highly concentrated, more so than the U.S. population overall. In 2016, the 20 metro areas with the most unauthorized immigrants were home to 6.5 million of them, or 61% of the estimated nationwide total. By contrast, only 37% of the total U.S. population lived in those metro areas."

AFA asks, "How good (accurate) is this data, in the first place?"

Read more HERE.

Also see Q's post 2393 observing a related "trend":

Parting Shot: Bring on the Citizenship question in the upcoming U.S. Census.

Views: 201

Replies to This Discussion

AFA asks the right question.  Answer: not reliable.  We know there are closer to 25,000,000 "unauthorized" immigrants whatever the hell that is.  Just a PC way to say "invaders."

I bet it north of 25 million.

As our national border & security is invaded by throngs of illegals who see America as "the great hope" for a future life we MUST ask ourselves just what can they DO FOR America? In Phoenix alone, according to what Congressman David Schweikert said this morning, ICE has dropped off busloads over 19,000 illegals in Phoenix and surrounding metro areas due to the neglect of the Congress to change the laws that allow this invasion. Busloads should be moving south into Mexico, not northbound loaded with illegals into the heartland of America. It's not just about a wall, it's about the laws that must change so that ICE can throw illegals out of America ... period. If you have a skill set then prove it first! We have opportunists stealing from us all. We need to go back to a merit based process, as written in law already but not enforced, and not just "asylum" privileges to cross into our sovereign land. Get tough and take the candy from the thief's of our sovereignty.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but that 10.7 is actually more like 20 to 30million. The illegal alien community in California alone is very near that 10 million. I say we should be putting every one of them sent here on a bus headed for San Fran. If they want them they can have all we have.

During the Obama administration there was a meeting of The Americas in Costa Rica in April 2013 where it was discussed "migratory reform" with the presidents of Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador,  as well as Mexico. Shortly thereafter in late 2013 ( http://www.ticotimes.net/2013/04/01/guatemala-s-perez-molina-confir... ) and throughout 2014 we saw a surge in "migrants" into Mexico with "tourist visas" to head toward the USA. These illegals were bussed to the border, just as today, as these Central American nations cry for tax dollars to "attack the problem" of illegal immigration. They are trying to extort our government for a "humanitarian crisis", they call it "investment" in their countries. They want America to be just like the EU because Central America "has long suffered from the consequences of U.S. foreign policy". https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2014/07/25/gua...

Trying to extort $$'s from the U.S. have and are still at it! I support closing the border, shutting down remittances, etc. Also enforce E-Verify and Visa overstays.

I am aware that Russia, Iran and China is busy those countries which adds to the problems.

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click to find your Senators or U.S.Congressmen

Click to find your members and Bills of the Arizona Legislature

POSTING POLICY:

NOTE:  Blog posts cannot be blasted to the membership.  Post in Opinions if you want your post to be blasted out.

Post on the correct tab that matches your topic.

Keep it brief and to the point.

Use the proper spelling and punctuation.

Please include the link to your source for the information you post.

Do not attack your fellow conservatives.

If you wouldn't say it to your mother, think twice before saying it here.

Follow these rules!

Click for 

**BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**

New Books added for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2020   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service