Lynne Breyer's Discussions (105)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"I am a subscriber to ACT and saw the maps when they were first posted... I think.  B…"

Lynne Breyer replied Feb 10, 2012 to Measure would shift redistricting to AZ lawmakers

10 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Joy Iris Staveley

"With all due respect, CA used a 15 person Commission and are having the exact same p…"

Lynne Breyer replied Jan 28, 2012 to Speaker Tobin draws his own maps to be placed on the ballot

5 Jan 28, 2012
Reply by Lynne Breyer

"I expect Tobin will put those out in his own good time but you can contact his offic…"

Lynne Breyer replied Jan 28, 2012 to Speaker Tobin draws his own maps to be placed on the ballot

5 Jan 28, 2012
Reply by Lynne Breyer

"Jere: I'm only hypothecising here, but the commission was voted in by the folks and…"

Lynne Breyer replied Jan 5, 2012 to Legislature should draft its own maps

3 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by jfreden

"We likely lost our chance to repeal 106 because of..... the Repubs!  Another brillia…"

Lynne Breyer replied Dec 22, 2011 to A MUST READ: How Democrats Fooled California’s Redistricting Commission

8 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by jfreden

"First, let's understand the Justice Dept.  Under Holder, the Civil Rights Div where…"

Lynne Breyer replied Dec 21, 2011 to BREAKING NEWS: State redistricting commission approves congressional map

7 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by Joanne Daley

"Anyone who sat through any of the RC meetings knows that the two Republicans were si…"

Lynne Breyer replied Dec 20, 2011 to BREAKING NEWS: State redistricting commission approves congressional map

7 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by Joanne Daley

"You do have to be a subscriber to see the AZCapTimes maps but I think those are post…"

Lynne Breyer replied Dec 9, 2011 to Proposed Map Revisions

5 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by Joanne Daley

"Looking at the big picture, I really want a map that does not pack all the Republica…"

Lynne Breyer replied Dec 7, 2011 to GOP commissioner seeks to dismantle competitive district, make changes to congressional map

5 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by Joanne Daley

"Yes it did.  Check out the report that was posted last night on Watching Redistricti…"

Lynne Breyer replied Nov 8, 2011 to NOTICE OF EMERGENCY MEETING TO REPLACE MATHIS-SEND COMMENTS TODAY

2 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Lynne Breyer

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click to find your Senators or U.S.Congressmen

Click to find your members and Bills of the Arizona Legislature

POSTING POLICY:

NOTE:  Blog posts cannot be blasted to the membership.  Post in Opinions if you want your post to be blasted out.

Post on the correct tab that matches your topic.

Keep it brief and to the point.

Use the proper spelling and punctuation.

Please include the link to your source for the information you post.

Do not attack your fellow conservatives.

If you wouldn't say it to your mother, think twice before saying it here.

Follow these rules!

Click for 

**BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**

New Books added for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2021   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service