Pat J's Discussions (2,039)

Discussions Replied To (105) Replies Latest Activity

"By any stretch Cruz is not a NATURAL BORN CITIZEN.  NOT EVEN POSSIBLE.  JOANNE EXPLA…"

Pat J replied Aug 21, 2015 to Birthright Citizenship is NOT the Law and Never Has Been

63 Aug 27, 2015
Reply by Rebecca Loporto

"Thanks Joanne. Great info.  a mentor of mine says if we want to follow the constitut…"

Pat J replied Aug 21, 2015 to Birthright Citizenship is NOT the Law and Never Has Been

63 Aug 27, 2015
Reply by Rebecca Loporto

"YES!!!!!  Your district surely has someone better than who  we have.  I have Schweik…"

Pat J replied Jun 24, 2015 to Senate Hands a Victory to Obama on Trade Pact

11 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by Barbara

"Seems Eric Holder was right all along... we are a nation of cowards, at least among…"

Pat J replied Oct 10, 2013 to House GOP Preparing to Give Up

7 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by Angie Anderson

"Don't forget the millions & billions given to Brazil so they could drill for oil…"

Pat J replied Sep 28, 2013 to Why Republicans MUST raise the Debt Ceiling - and Raise it HIGH!

3 Apr 18, 2017
Reply by Walter Myers

"I recently read an article about how many people die at the hands of their governmen…"

Pat J replied Sep 3, 2013 to Did the White House Help Plan the Syrian Chemical Attack?

1 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by Pat J

"On Sunday, Gen. Dempsey, Joint Chiefs of Staff, said that Obama has degraded the mil…"

Pat J replied Sep 2, 2013 to Obama's "Stunning" Reversal on Syria

2 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Jennifer LaBonte

"This is what is known as the "blind squirrel theory."  Even a blind squirrel finds a…"

Pat J replied Jun 9, 2013 to 46 Senators and 1 President Vote to End the 2nd Amendment

5 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by Carol Miklica

"The rest of the article is very interesting and shows why we are in the mess we are…"

Pat J replied Mar 24, 2013 to Senate votes 53-46 to stop US from joining UN Arms Trade Treaty

1 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by Pat J

"This is shocking.  Then again, it's what we should expect from Jim Wallace, arguably…"

Pat J replied Mar 18, 2013 to Evangelicals Support Path to Citizenship

3 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by Pat J

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service