Eric Barnes's Discussions (441)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"My bet is a few of the lower level rats will be "brought to justice" with much fanfa…"

Eric Barnes replied Apr 3, 2019 to The Tables Turn in Russian Collusion Hunt

4 Apr 4, 2019
Reply by Eric Barnes

"While true, unfortunately, it only scratches the thinnest surface of reality.  They…"

Eric Barnes replied Apr 1, 2019 to What’s In The Full Mueller Report?…

1 Apr 1, 2019
Reply by Eric Barnes

""Washington needs an enema, a good cleansing it you will."  Drain the swamp?   We ge…"

Eric Barnes replied Mar 13, 2019 to National Debt

3 Mar 13, 2019
Reply by Randy Miller

"On camera, hopefully, full color and sound!!! <g>"

Eric Barnes replied Feb 20, 2019 to Q: Exchange Between William Barr and Robert Mueller?

2 Feb 20, 2019
Reply by Barbara Smith

"Seems like a fascinating method for draining  the swamp!"

Eric Barnes replied Jan 15, 2019 to I’M A SENIOR TRUMP OFFICIAL, AND I HOPE...

3 Jan 17, 2019
Reply by john powelson

"Well said, Jasper.  I've also noted the very far left slant shown by Snopes and stop…"

Eric Barnes replied Sep 23, 2018 to From Resistance to Obstruction to Hostage Taking

30 Sep 23, 2018
Reply by Eric Barnes

"How do you/we go about doing that?  Other than the vote ever 2-4 years, what effecti…"

Eric Barnes replied Sep 20, 2018 to From Resistance to Obstruction to Hostage Taking

30 Sep 23, 2018
Reply by Eric Barnes

"Not much that I can see. :)   But how do we help light a fire under the real Republi…"

Eric Barnes replied Sep 20, 2018 to From Resistance to Obstruction to Hostage Taking

30 Sep 23, 2018
Reply by Eric Barnes

"Something else keeps twigging in my mind.  Progress means to move forward.  The "pro…"

30 Sep 23, 2018
Reply by Eric Barnes

"I keep wondering if there are any occupants of Congress who have any guts?  Doesn't…"

30 Sep 23, 2018
Reply by Eric Barnes

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2020   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service