Eric Barnes's Discussions (441)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"I've logged into the Kennedy story six times and within seconds my Firefox closes. …"

Eric Barnes replied Jun 27, 2018 to More winning - Supreme Court rules against mandatory union fees in Janus v. AFSCME

5 Jun 27, 2018
Reply by Eric Barnes

"Got to Hillsdale.edu and learn what they're doing for education!  See what you can d…"

Eric Barnes replied Jun 27, 2018 to More winning - Supreme Court rules against mandatory union fees in Janus v. AFSCME

5 Jun 27, 2018
Reply by Eric Barnes

"Or earlier such people, Marc.  I believe this is all part of the efforts to corrupt…"

Eric Barnes replied Feb 12, 2018 to Why FISA-gate Is Scarier Than Watergate

7 Feb 12, 2018
Reply by Eric Barnes

"Even back at the time, it always puzzled me that simply being captured somehow made…"

Eric Barnes replied Feb 12, 2018 to Why FISA-gate Is Scarier Than Watergate

7 Feb 12, 2018
Reply by Eric Barnes

"I thought to myself, "will this NEVER END?"  Then, instantly thought, "Of course not…"

Eric Barnes replied Feb 11, 2018 to Why FISA-gate Is Scarier Than Watergate

7 Feb 12, 2018
Reply by Eric Barnes

"All sounds very good and politically correct.  I'll believe when they arrest them, n…"

Eric Barnes replied Jan 19, 2018 to Homeland Security Preparing To Arrest & Charge Sanctuary City Leaders

10 Jan 21, 2018
Reply by John5319

"Looks pretty phony to me.  Just footage, no information."

Eric Barnes replied Dec 16, 2017 to Fake News or... a blow out case against FBI McCabe?

8 Dec 16, 2017
Reply by John5319

"When all this settles out, is it likely that President Trump will take measures agai…"

Eric Barnes replied Dec 15, 2017 to Fake News or... a blow out case against FBI McCabe?

8 Dec 16, 2017
Reply by John5319

"A memory came up.  The last Dem president I had the slightest respect for was Harry…"

Eric Barnes replied Nov 21, 2017 to Congressional Office Of Compliance Releases Breakdown Of Harassment Settlements

13 Nov 22, 2017
Reply by Clair VAN Steenwyk

"I've often wondered why anyone who runs for ANY public office is not required to tak…"

Eric Barnes replied Nov 21, 2017 to Congressional Office Of Compliance Releases Breakdown Of Harassment Settlements

13 Nov 22, 2017
Reply by Clair VAN Steenwyk

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2020   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service