Eric Barnes's Discussions (441)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"And, my friends, looking back into history, it has been a steady march, almost from…"

Eric Barnes replied Nov 21, 2017 to Congressional Office Of Compliance Releases Breakdown Of Harassment Settlements

13 Nov 22, 2017
Reply by Clair VAN Steenwyk

"Great post, Clair!  For decades, I've seen that the easiest way to riches in the US…"

Eric Barnes replied Nov 20, 2017 to Congressional Office Of Compliance Releases Breakdown Of Harassment Settlements

13 Nov 22, 2017
Reply by Clair VAN Steenwyk

"For years I've kept asking why anyone would wish to disarm law abiding citizens, esp…"

Eric Barnes replied Nov 9, 2017 to Ted Cruz: Democrats killed bill that would have stopped Texas church shooter

2 Nov 9, 2017
Reply by Eric Barnes

"Jasper, I don't think she could stand living there permanently and would always be f…"

Eric Barnes replied Oct 31, 2017 to Paul Manafort indicted in Mueller probe, surrenders to FBI

18 Oct 31, 2017
Reply by Eric Barnes

"My money is on Trump, holding steadily to his views and procedures, quietly awaiting…"

Eric Barnes replied Oct 30, 2017 to Paul Manafort indicted in Mueller probe, surrenders to FBI

18 Oct 31, 2017
Reply by Eric Barnes

""....as we know the Grand Jury will indict a Ham Sandwich if the presenter wants the…"

Eric Barnes replied Oct 30, 2017 to Paul Manafort indicted in Mueller probe, surrenders to FBI

18 Oct 31, 2017
Reply by Eric Barnes

"Jasper, I truly hope that I am wrong and you are correct!"

Eric Barnes replied Oct 28, 2017 to FBI Director Wanted to Keep JFK Killer Lee Harvey Oswald Alive for Confession

10 Oct 28, 2017
Reply by Eric Barnes

"My guesstimate is that they released anything which couldn't harm them or lead to a…"

Eric Barnes replied Oct 28, 2017 to FBI Director Wanted to Keep JFK Killer Lee Harvey Oswald Alive for Confession

10 Oct 28, 2017
Reply by Eric Barnes

"I didn't believe it from the start.  All too pat, Pat. :)"

Eric Barnes replied Oct 27, 2017 to FBI Director Wanted to Keep JFK Killer Lee Harvey Oswald Alive for Confession

10 Oct 28, 2017
Reply by Eric Barnes

"I recall after listening to all the high praise for that first speech, that my thoug…"

Eric Barnes replied Mar 9, 2017 to Paul Ryan Betrays President Trump On Obamacare Repeal And Replace

8 Mar 9, 2017
Reply by Jennifer LaBonte'

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2020   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service