Patricia Gillenwater's Discussions (1,198)

Discussions Replied To (147) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm ok with his release."

Patricia Gillenwater replied May 14 to Out of Prison!!!

5 May 18
Reply by John5319

"John,  I agree with you. No doubt in my thinking the PRC committed asymmetrical war…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Apr 4 to More Dr. Fauci Nonsense: Social Distancing (Lock-down) Will Continue Until New Coronavirus Cases Cease….

9 Apr 4
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"The good Dr is beginning to rub me the wrong way. POTUS wants to begin the restartin…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Apr 3 to More Dr. Fauci Nonsense: Social Distancing (Lock-down) Will Continue Until New Coronavirus Cases Cease….

9 Apr 4

"Just remember that the dems are desperate -- their chance of taking the WH dashed by…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Mar 28 to Porked-up-Pelosi's stimulous bill Proposal

1 Mar 28

"John, Nice way to state Ms Peelosi's behavior. Cobra's are deadly snakes but seem to…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Mar 26 to Nancy COVID-19 Bill Includes Pork & Abortion Funding, Trump & GOP Call Her Bluff

3 Mar 26

"Yes Jaspergoat I too believe this for the reason you assert that it is a democrat pl…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Feb 1 to Biggs, Schweikert cross aisle as House trims president’s war powers

5 Feb 1

"Quite anxious to hear Biggs defend his cross over vote. The AUMF was a hot topic dur…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Jan 31 to Biggs, Schweikert cross aisle as House trims president’s war powers

5 Feb 1

"I have always thought McStain had his paws all over Benghazi as well."

Patricia Gillenwater replied Dec 28, 2019 to VIDEO: "McCain Involvement Confirmed, Durham And The American Revolution"

1 Dec 28, 2019

"Here is a link to the report: https://www.justice.gov/storage/120919-examination.pdf…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Dec 10, 2019 to BREAKING UPDATE: Findings in the Upcoming IG Report Are Said to be “Devastating” —

5 Dec 11, 2019
Reply by Larry Grafanakis

"I feel for Barr lots of pressing issues dumped on the DOJ and folks the chaos reinin…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Oct 24, 2019 to Attorney General’s Antitrust Power Play Is Just What Trump Wants

5 Oct 24, 2019

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for 

**BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2020   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service