Russell Sias's Discussions (129)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Without the exposure i tried to express the need for, not a single of them will chan…"

Russell Sias replied Jul 10 to It's not a free country when...

30 Jul 10
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"Patricia, I gave you an opportunity to answer how you would respond to concerns of y…"

Russell Sias replied Jul 10 to It's not a free country when...

30 Jul 10

"Part of what gets lost in this "game" as you described it, is the hard fact that whe…"

Russell Sias replied Jul 9 to It's not a free country when...

30 Jul 10

"Patricia, all due respect, but your answer doesn't cut it with me.  I asked ...if yo…"

Russell Sias replied Jul 8 to It's not a free country when...

30 Jul 10

"So, Patricia, as my elected representative, if I asked you to sponsor, say, a bill t…"

Russell Sias replied Jul 8 to It's not a free country when...

30 Jul 10

"I mentioned ALEC.  It is an "advisory" group, sponsored largely by corporations, who…"

Russell Sias replied Jul 7 to It's not a free country when...

30 Jul 10

"EVERY time I hear anyone mention voting for the lessor of two evils, my first though…"

30 Jul 10

"The general population has no idea that they  participate very little in running the…"

30 Jul 10

"Absolutely ANY so called representative of the people who votes  for ANY bill they h…"

Russell Sias replied Feb 14 to Trump: trapped by his own party?

30 Feb 15
Reply by Joanne Daley

"I am SO sick and tired of politics!  This accusation is about 35  years too late.  I…"

Russell Sias replied Sep 20, 2018 to Grassley: Dr. Ford Has Not Yet Accepted Invitation to Testify Monday — ‘Do They Want to Have the Hearing or Not?’

5 Sep 20, 2018
Reply by Russell Sias

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service