Why do we have elections?  Or more than one party?  Let's just throw in the towel and admit we have lost our representative form of government.  Our Constitution really is, now, just a piece of paper.  Bird cage liners.  Oh, some say, don't vote for the lesser of two evils.  Rubbish.  Even when we find one we believe to be a true Constitutionalist and they get elected, within a few weeks in the swamp, they are like all the others.  Who represents us?  Darn few.  But don't be fooled.  Some who appear to represent us have soaked up the phrase, "I didn't want to vote that way, but, well, it was a done deal so it didn't matter.  I fought like a tiger, but I was alone."  Et tu, Rand Paul?

We want our Republic back!

<><><><><>

Kevin McCarthy, 140 GOP Reps Vote for Democrat Plan to Outsource Jobs

GOP legislators (140) voted for a bill drafted by business groups and Democrats which provides a green card giveaway to 300,000 Indian contract workers and dramatically increases the incentives for more Indian graduates to take college graduate jobs in the United States.

The 365- to-65 vote means the bill moves to the Senate, where GOP Senators are pushing a matching giveaway bill which is backed by Democrat Senator and presidential hopeful, Sen. Kamala Harris. Only 57 of 197 GOP legislators — and only eight Democrats — present voted against the giveaway.

The GOP’s House leader, Rep. Kevin McCarthy, voted for the giveaway to Indian outsourcing workers. 

The bill also helps U.S. real-estate investors by extending the green-card giveaway to the Chinese leaders who use the EB-5 program to buy green cards for their families. 

The Senate’s version of the bill was halted in late June when Sen. Rand Paul blocked a “unanimous consent” maneuver by GOP Utah Sen. Mike Lee. But Paul may switch his vote, allowing Lee to repeat his “unanimous consent” maneuver. Lee is backed by South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham, who chairs the Senate’s judiciary committee.

Continue reading this drivel...

Now ask yourself - who donated $10.6 mil to Kevin McCarthy in one quarter?

Views: 162

Replies to This Discussion

Justin Amash a traitor according to the reports. No longer a Freedom Caucus member. He took an oath when he first started in Congress, to Protect and Defend.....Do not take my word, but like Paul said in Acts 17:11 do your own homework:

https://www.pacificpundit.com/2019/05/19/amash-is-a-co-owner-of-dyn...

Also, don't forget about the McConnell's https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/06/03/nyt-confirms-schweize... 

please call your Congressman and congratulate the heroes, and call out the wrong decision makers.

I went to VoteSmart.org to see how politicians voted on this.  It's not up yet but when I searched Schweikert, here is what it says: David Schweikert has refused to provide voters with positions on key issues covered by the 2018 Political Courage Test, despite repeated requests from Vote Smart and voters like you. 

I live in his district and he is AWOL all the time.  He will lose in 2020 to a dem.

I suggest his district find someone to run against him, he's been like this from the start and needs to be replaced.

Yeah, I hear efforts have been made but no takers.  Two dems running in primary.  That winner will win the seat.

And the cancer from within spreads while the parasite of apathy sets in to destroy the host. Honesty is the best medicine, and the cure for our American values and moral standing that is being diminished by the religion of Stalinism.

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service